1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I assume you are Tiger right? :P
    May 1, 2020
    Tafi, Dojokyoto, Entomorph and 13 others like this.
  2. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    I'd like to think so. ;) Things are up and down. Still going through the divorce. Trying to stay positive.

How are things on your end?
    May 1, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @tiger-uppercut! That's great, I can't even assume the amount of shit-storm going through your headspace during this time. If I can help in anyway, do not hesitate to inbox me.
    May 2, 2020
    Dojokyoto, Entomorph, Starru and 12 others like this.
  5. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    Thanks that means a lot. Really :)
    May 2, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry things are still tough for you. Its good to see you're still fighting though.

Im doing pretty well, i've had several pretty good runs recently on nofap and i took a fairly long break from the site, but after i relapsed it felt like the right time to come back. Other than that, ive basically been stuck at home waiting out this virus. Do you guys have a stay at home order there?
    May 2, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    By the way, you certainly werent forgotten while you were away, i saw ypur name mentioned around the a lot (including by me). You made an impact here and you were missed. Its good to have you back :)
    May 2, 2020
  8. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    Way to go, bats! That's good news that youve been doing so well :)

Yeah there is a lockdown here as well...but I'm still working. At least I get out of the house I guess. It's extremely flattering that people still even remember me actually. Ya know how the internet is...didn't expect that to be honest.
    May 2, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're not that easy to forget my man. ;)

Its pretty cool you're still able to work, the lockdown is pretty strict here and most people arent working, myself included. I guess its nice in some ways though, having a vacation
    May 4, 2020