1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

2. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 1/21. Went through yesterday being extremely consistent with my decisions to not peek at PSubs online and to not ogle women in public. That said, it is always a little bit easier to do that the day after the relapse. What will count more will be how consistently I continue to uphold those decisions today, tomorrow, the day after that, in 7 days' time, in a month, and so on.

3. Circleinthesquare

4. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

I hate coming on here to write that I have relapsed :( Although I clearly don't hate it enough! I also clearly don't want this enough, otherwise I would have stopped already! This relapse has to count as a binge. Finished work and too much time home alone is not a good recipe. Time to start getting busy building a better life.
    Here we go again.

Circleinthesquare likes this.
  5. Circleinthesquare

I've heard about this idea where you start making a model out of lego and each day you add that no. of days worth of lego to some kind of construction. So day 1 is 1 and day 2 makes 3 and day 3 makes 6, etc. It could show how you're making progress from a physical point of view, something concrete to hold and look at. Give it a go???

6. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Haha That sounds great! :D I guess it is not just limited to lego! I am going to see what I can come up with. Thanks for the inspiration!

7. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

8. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

Back to Day 0 of 21.

9. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 0/21 again. Reset this time because while deciding to unfriend a couple of people who trigger me on Facebook and who I've never talked to since adding them on there, I ended up browsing through their photos. Being very strict with myself this time about behaviour I don't want to indulge in. Was better on the ogling front yesterday, though - made consistent efforts throughout the day to try to bounce the eyes and not stare at people, though found myself shooting brief glances back at people later on. Was hard at the gym today not to glance at girls there and did find myself glancing at girls a few times, but was still trying to bounce the eyes and not give into the temptation to look back at them for a longer amount of time. I want to improve on this the next time I'm at the gym - if I haven't improved, I'll consider it another reset.

10. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

11. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

12. i want to stopplzz

i want to stopplzz Fapstronaut

Back you day 0... after 17 days. I got weak started edging one day and after that happens it just continued to get worse until I caved...

13. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut