1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days COLD SHOWER Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Duellant, Apr 12, 2018.

1. benj

benj Fapstronaut

2. benj

benj Fapstronaut

30/30
    Bye!. Thank you all.
    But my cold baths continue irrespective.

3. Kyle8884

Kyle8884 Fapstronaut

23/30 - my rule is that the shower needs to be as cold as it can be and be 5 min long. Also a 5 min skinny dip in a local lake at 6 AM counts.

4. 16/30
    I dunno with guys ever been to a waterfall and entered the water that surround that. It is colder than you might think!!! I I went to one of those these weekend and it was AWESOME, i hope to do it again.

I've been doing this challenge on the fly. This isn't even a challenge for me.

But guys, it does changes your life for better!!! Everyone should try it.

CH3RRY likes this.
  5. Alaiza

Alaiza Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Every time that I try I get sick... Not for me I guess...

6. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

3/30
    I'm doing a 2 min cold water shower in the morning and then a ~5 min cold water shower in the evening.

7. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

8. 30/30 - done it, easy peazy

I will keep my counting going so that i can inspire new people to join. Cold showers changed my life.

9. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Chappelle Mandelbrot Fapstronaut

Day 3 of this challenge. Started two days ago and very keen to see it through. #willpower

10. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

I'm in.

Day 5

Chappelle Mandelbrot likes this.
  11. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Just did day 4. For the first seven days. It's tough in the beginning but pretty cool after the cold sensation becomes normal

12. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Day 6 was a bit tough but it's always best to see these showers through #willpower.
    Also going forward I plan on not missing entries like I did for day 5

13. Chappelle Mandelbrot

Day 7 of just completed. Today I took two cold showers. One in the morning the other in the evening. Started both at normal temperature. Don't know when I'm gonna start them cold but I'm looking forward to it

14. Tzion

Tzion Fapstronaut

I'm in I've tried the hot shower first then switch to cold for last couple of minutes but I've never tried the whole shower. Tomorrow will be day 1 for me.

15. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great idea. I saw the challenge on YouTube and have been doing it . Today was day 21. After the first shock I rather like it. I plan to keep it up. Count me in.

16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 1

Even though ive taken cold showers for 21 days now I'll start at day 1 to respect the integrity of this challenge.