1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days of no PMO completed.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Randylobers, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Randylobers

Randylobers Fapstronaut

AAH. Looking at success stories of people completing NO PMO for 3 years. I Feel like kid,but what motivates me is that I at least started and ahead of so many.
    So,to kill the fun, In this journey ,I had one relapse, but this forum taught me that relapse doesn't mean DAY 0,so,instead of getting lost in downward spiral of shame and guilt,I picked myself up and started again.
    So, technically,this is my 2nd week of NO PMO.
    But inspite of being 2nd week of relapse and 3 weeks clean before relapse, my powers remained the same. There was not much significant difference in me after relapse.
    so ,here is how I have transformed:
    1. I take risk. I am no more settling with average stuff,getting lost in whinning or complaints,instead STANDING UP AND TAKING RESPONSIBILTY, I TAKE RISK , I FEEL LIKE A SPARTAN.
    2. I am more observant. I observe,I see more than I have ever. This is a very small incident but big enough for me,since it is winters in my area, and I was sitting with my friends in sun,and breeze was flowing, for the first time, I SAW GRASS TIPS FLOWING WITH WIND,IT LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL. I WAS ADMIRING ITS BEAUTY. Then I realized,IT WAS ALWAYS THERE,I SAW IT FIRST TIME.
    3. Since,I am more into spirituality, I have become more spiritually evolved, I feel more energy, all day I receive guidance from angels easily, i easily connect with beings around me and feel energies and love more. AND THIS IS TRUE FOR ALL,YOU'RE INTO OR NOT INTO. SPIRITUAL GROWTH KICKS IN DUE TO NO PMO.
    THE REAL BENEFIT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR:
    YES, I AM ATTRACTING MORE AND MORE FEMININE ENERGY IN MY LIFE.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, I FEEL THEM ABOVE THEIR BODY, I MEAN ,I FEEL THEIR RADIANCE,THEIR BEAUTY THAN THEIR GENITALS,WHICH IS INSPIRING.

NOW,IF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN PASSES BY ME, I FEEL HER FEMININE ENERGY HITTING ME LIKE A BLISS,I FEEL THAT AS AN INSPIRATION.

ALSO,THEY LOOK FOR ME,WANT TO BE WITH ME, AND YES, HONESTLY,
    (NO OFFENCE) WHEN I WALK ,STAND, I FEEL THAT IN THE ERA OF FEMINIZED MEN, I AM THE "MAN". I FEEL MY MASCULINITY.

ONE ADVICE FOR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THIS: THIS JOURNEY WILL TEST YOU,IT IS CALLED "JOURNEY" FOR A REASON.
    THERE WILL BE UPS AND DOWNS,BUT ONE THING IS SURE, YOU WILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO FIGHT IT,YOU WILL BE WILLINGLY FEELING YOUR PAIN AND BE READY TO FIGHT.
    MOST IMPORTANTLY,YOU WILL NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!
    ALL THE BEST AND SOON, I WILL UPLOADING MORE ABOUT MY JOURNEY SOON.

2. Congratulations, it's great that you started to feel like a man. PMO sucks our masculinity out of us but by abstaining from it we can restore it. Stay strong.

3. Rag1987

Rag1987 New Fapstronaut

Good inspiration story.
    I have started my journey in NOFAP.
    One day i will also post my success story.

Rag-india

Tommy1235 likes this.
  4. Randylobers

Randylobers Fapstronaut

thank you @Rag1987, yes. all the best,every story is unique and has a great message. looking forward to your story. all the best

5. Randylobers

Randylobers Fapstronaut

thank you @Tommy1235 no pmo is a way of lifestyle for me. My relationship with my own life,seems to improve. You are an inspiration to us, over 200 days of no pmo.

Tommy1235 likes this.
  6. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut