1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

99th Day!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by EnterTheMatrix, Jul 23, 2022.

1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

Wow I just opened this sight and checked my signature. It is 98 days completed. In 1 hour 99 days will be completed I guess. So I had given myself a challenge of only 90 days after that I am still thinking what to do. But till I am deciding I am not taking any step which will lead to fap. So I am thinking. What can I do?

2. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your progress. I'd recommend you a new goal of 200 days. I'm sure you'd like to get all the nofap benefits. 90 days of reboot is not enough for most of the people :) Best of luck to you :)

3. EnterTheMatrix

But what are the more benefits I will get after 200 days? I don't wanna see same result after 200 days. If there is something different then please tell . But please tell me the truth because I don't want to find same result after I will resist the urges and get past 200 days to see same result.

AndrewThePilot likes this.
  4. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

I'm afraid I don't have all the answers. I haven't reached 200 days yet so I can't really say but I know that 90 days were simply not enough for me, by far :)

5. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Don't go back to weakness.

EnterTheMatrix and again like this.
  6. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

A big congratulations to you! I will be at Day 7 as of tonight. And my last PMO was a "one-off", well maybe "two-off" with no chaser. Feeling good energy and sort of a childlike innocence coming back. Again, very impressive and keep at it.

MrPriest and EnterTheMatrix like this.
  7. Hellboy222

Hellboy222 Fapstronaut

This is a lifelong commitment doesn't matter if it's 200 days or 200 months. There is not going back.

8. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

That's probably the most remarkable "benefit" of nofap, going from emotionless husk of a human being to reconnecting to ways of feeling you thought were long gone.

Ajar, Helpless Hand, BruceD and 2 others like this.
  9. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes! This is an understated benefit I suspect. A child-like energy or sense of enthusiasm. Can't quite explain it. Like eating a bologna sandwich and potato chips after school in 3rd grade. I am older so recalling another era.

10. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

Hahahahahaha one of the ancient ones!

EnterTheMatrix and BruceD like this.
  11. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I believe this will help all around, not just with relationships but life goals, whatever they may be. I do feel some of it already, but suspect I'm just scratching the surface!

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  12. This is brilliant - well done.

The question you ask is incredibly pertinent.

I think all this community will have different answers and those must be respected.

The original NF gold standard is the 90 days reboot and that’s still listed as such on the site.

The idea is that after 90 days of abstinence free from thinking and viewing P, hyperfrontality in the brain will have decreased and the plasticity in the brain will have begun to return to pre-use. Re-wired seems to be the term.

But what then?

The official NF guide suggests that you should be better at understanding the compulsive nature of P and therefore able to seek out ‘normal’ sexual experiences with another. Or perhaps even solo.
    I think the idea here is just not acting out to the limitless novelty of the whole bloom in’ internet.

My view is each to his own. At the end of 90 days you have earned your spurs and have successfully completed the challenge. From there you can:

- continue your streak

- evolve from NF to other groups such as Semen Retention, Taoist sexual practises, even solo cultivation without P every now and then.

I like NF have been a member for a while.

I have been close to 90 days but never managed it. However I don’t want to be on an endless cycle of guilt forever on this, so my view is to achieve the 90, not for back to P, but not go back to NF streaks as a way of life.
    I need to move on in every sense.

-

EnterTheMatrix, BruceD and A_L_E_X like this.
  13. A_L_E_X

A_L_E_X Fapstronaut

Do you have any tips? 90 days+ is very impressive.
    Congratulations! :emoji_medal::)

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  14. EnterTheMatrix

No. 1 tip will be giving yourself the checkpoints. Like if you are doing 90 days challenge then before that give a checkpoint that I must go till 10 or 15 days, so even when anything like fap Or P comes in mind you could just say to yourself that we can do whatever we want but only after 10 days Or 15 days which we gave a checkpoint to us. Or we can say let's not do anything and decide when we pass 10 days. And when you reach till your first point think for yourself or give another checkpoint. This way you will have a target which will be near and not very far.

A_L_E_X likes this.