1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Antiperspirant is Bad for you guys. Attract people with Pheromones

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SaveTheSeedofLife, Aug 16, 2019.

1. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Hey guys!

Now that we are taking care of our health and fighting PMO its important to eat healthy and also not put chemicals into our bodies that weakens it.This will affect our way of how our brains operate ( focus and thinking ) which we need to combat PMO.
    One thing that our parents or majority of our friends don't know or tell you is that anti-antiperspirant is really bad for you. No its not a myth or some health fad but it is true. It has chemicals that clog up your pores so you won't sweat and those chemical go into your blood stream. That is why when you have cancer the doctor tells you not to use anti antiperspirants. So what you do? Use natural deodorant to mask the odor and let the body do its natural function which is sweat. You suppose to sweat through your armpits to let toxins out and also to cool the body down. I know some of you will be like I can't do that cause I will stink real bad. Yes, you would. It takes a month for you to detox since you been clogging it up for god knows how long. But once its all clear out, trust me you will sweat and you will just be a bit musky nothing horrible smelling but smelling manly and plus you are letting the pheromones propagate in the air allowing you to attract girls or guys cause they smell your chemicals especially when no fapping. The reason you stink bad when you skip couple hours or a day of no deodorant is cuz you need to detox your armpits. Its natural to have sweat stains that will dry out no need to be embarrassed for that and you will get use to it. There are great products out there like Crystal deodorant ( spray, roll on, or rock ) and Native works well too. Another thing is shaving your armpits is not good either, you grow hair there for a reason- if long pit hair bothers you for some reason then trim a bit but its long cause it helps bring down the sweat and cool down effect. I don't understand why guys will shave their pits and its a growing fad my personal opinion dudes don't really look visually masculine when shaved or when its trimmed too close but that's my opinion, plus the skin irritation.I personally do not shave my pits. So guys I just wanted to throw that out there, everyone is free to do what they choose but don't say I warned you. Sometimes, you realize when you grow up things that where told to you happen to be a lie and just want you to do what everyone does just cuz. Good to stand out and show your smarts. If you don't believe me then research it or try it out see if its for you, doesn't hurt, well if you use antiperspirant it will,lol. BTW, you going to find companies defending antiperspirants because duh?..they need to make money and will say there is not a significant change or needs more study. That right there tells you something is just fishy and its not the armpits. Peace and love dudes.
    Let me know your thoughts or at least say I agree or Gonna do it, please not only view this and pass it by but respond.Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  2. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

I agree with the detrimental effect of anti-perspirants in the long run, but I wasn't aware that the body will self-regulate after a while; that's interesting to read and I'll take it into account.

Regarding armpit shaving (I'll add shaving the pubic area in here too), I'm not sure if it's about the looks, the smell or anything else, rather it's the same to me as shaving my beard: a matter of hygiene. Feel free to disagree, I don't care what other men think, I care what... women think in this case :D

3. Get behind me Satan

Get behind me Satan Fapstronaut

Good post. I did a 2 week water fast a while back and created my own deodorant, witch-hazel & orange essential oil. Since being on NoFap I've started to use it again and it just feels like the right thing to do.

Di.Do.555, Ajar and SaveTheSeedofLife like this.
  4. SaveTheSeedofLife

Women tend to prefer hairy males. If not mother nature would of made all males hairless, lol

Ajar likes this.
  5. All I get on my skin is water.

SaveTheSeedofLife likes this.
  6. Ferritin

Ferritin Fapstronaut

Pubic shaving!? I dont do that . some guys be shaving them pubics all the time, making em virtually hairless. I dont do it often, my girlfriend dont do it often.
    @SaveTheSeedofLife you right about the pits. Just trim it a bit and you'd be fine. Antiperspirant ain't gon help us

SaveTheSeedofLife likes this.
  7. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

I think men also prefer that women have clean armpits; yet mother nature didn't make them hairless ;)

Anyhow, don't want to go into the argument. Everyone should do their research and come to their own decision.

8. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

I have read somewhere that the stinky smell stays for about one year and then your good bacteria takes over and the smells subside.

9. SaveTheSeedofLife

Not true in my case. Took me a month. I can go on a day or 2 without any deodorant and smell decent without being stinky and when I start its more of a musk smell. But I eat healthy and more to the vegan side. So guess depends what you eat. If you eat lots of garlic, onions and spicy yeah its gonna come out your pores but thats why you use natural deodorant. My whole thing is anti persperant not deodorantsnt. Two totally different things that are used for your pits.

10. Fly on the wall

Fly on the wall New Fapstronaut

I can say I shower once a week (I do use deoderant) and i work in a cool office. But my skin is soft and I dont smell at all (so my family says) I mostly only use water to clean with. Who says putting chemicals on your body is good? and then a chemical moisturiser to replenish the natural oils you just removed? You need a balance of good bacteria on your body to be healthy

motive_360 and SaveTheSeedofLife like this.
  11. SaveTheSeedofLife

12. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Very interesting. I have switched to an all-natural deodorant about a week ago. It smells great but I am having to shower daily and scrub my armpits several times to get rid of my B.O., and I wake with terrible smell every morning (I am applying the deodorant just first thing in the morning after showering).

Hopefully this will improve over time! I am very keen not to use aluminium based anti-perspirant going forward.

13. SaveTheSeedofLife

Awesome bro! Yeah Aluminium is really bad gets in your system and messes you up bad plus does not allow toxins to secret through your pits. At the beginning they gonna reek bro but it will improve with time. They were clogs for years so eventually they are going to smell bad. Once your body get use to the natural way you will forget to use natural deodorant due to less smell.

NICEDUDE likes this.