1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 30. Girls are starting to look interesting.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Thanks for support @Josena . Really its easier for me to make long streak cause sex drive now at 28 is not the same as it used to be at 25 years. So your streak is very good for your age, besides first 60 days are hardest since you are only making new habit and getting used to it in that time.

What makes it easy for me is that no pmo always been in me, always wanted to quit at some degree and newer felt truly right. And NoFap helped to set mind streak, to frame and channel this quitting energy. I started nofap journey by finding out what is nofap, whats idea behind it and finding essencial informacion on here to set the mind straight. Really In case you didnt know topic been a real guide for me first months and still the rules I follow only now its a habit.

Another thing what makes it easy for me is that I been working in same job for years, something that trained my discipline and longterm commitment. So not having too much spare time or energy. When you start something new in life like new job or new relationship it can help a lot to stay away from pmo cause it motivates you first few months if you start those things seriously. But now I have passion too, a real hobby that takes a lot of my free time and its something I can really think a lot about and put my mind and resources in. No its not nofap lol.

So yeah work, relationships, hobby, passion and goals is what really been helping and making me who I am.

2. That's a great perspective right there, NoFap is more of a catalyst but overall passion for a better life and meaningful
    goals make the ultimate change.
    I sincerely hope you unwrap a brand new you by Christmas as a present, in case you don't celebrate Christmas, may the new year 2018 come as a gift too as a new person :)

3. Thanks man. :) This means a lot to me.
    I hope you find a nice girlfriend this year and enjoy some happiness and lasting relationship you been without these years.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I look forward to that too Muchas Gracias !
    #HumanAgain

5. Derek5150

Derek5150 Fapstronaut

I respect the way you think! I also couldn't have agreed more to your statement. Self-love and appreciation for ourselves is the way to go. Sometimes, it feels that the cultural-system is against us. They have such dominating terms like, "Fuck boy," or whatever. Overtime, i've learned that to judge someone another person requires you to feel insecure, and the fact that most insults reflect an insecurity of the person saying it to another.

pcmaster likes this.
  6. joe242

joe242 Fapstronaut

Dont ever fucking stop bro. Always go. In a way i think the forum hinders success as it causes people to check here regularly causing them to have nofap on their mind 24/7 causing tension. I just let go of this forum and remain focused on my path, doing meditation and focusing on my goals and constantly reminding myself why i started. Its as easy as you make it bois. Gl

7. Unr3lent

Unr3lent Fapstronaut

You're an inspiration!

pcmaster likes this.
  8. So update. Yesterday at 265 days I quit hard mode. Had my first O with a girl now at 29 years of age. From now on I will just continue with PM streak- recomended after 90days no PMO. But if situation changes I'm ready to do hard mode again.

So yeah if there is another virgin who still doing hard mode after 90 days then don't give up your streak. I kept my streak continued dating, no matter how frustrating it was at times and I got where I wanted to be. Yeah there are guys who get multiple girls after 30 days but for some it might take longer. So don't give up give it a year or two like I was willing to give. I was looking for something deeper than just sex. And I found some very special girl for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2018
  9. So today I relapsed at 345 days. Wanted to do a year but wasn't careful enough, played with fire and wasn't working for my streak to prevent relapse.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2018
    Deleted Account and MasterGamer like this.
  10. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

All's not lost yet m8. Forgot it ever happened and keep going. Trust me, I know, I lost it at 160 days the last time. What was it? A solid PMO or edging?

Deleted Account and pcmaster like this.
  11. It was real PMO. Only good thing that it was just once. Could be worse like 3 times in a row. Still feels like energy levels are much lower and socially feeling less social. Anyway will try to have much cleaner this streak.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Mordandy

Mordandy Fapstronaut

Your story is very motivating for me, you did an awesome job! keep going my fellow ;)

pcmaster likes this.
  13. i had the same stuff after a full year PMO free hard mode. but don't let this destroy you. you still were clear for 345 days, a relapse one time doesn't destroy all your progress, I know because my relapse (and i did it 4/5 times in the last 2 months because i started dating a wrong guy i need to stop being with)

you mind has seen the positive effects of being pmo free for almost a year. Keep going and force yourself to go social again. Be social is a blessing :) and being surrounded by the right people

Deleted Account and pcmaster like this.
  14. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success posts from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support

15. Starting to regain the previous streak. This time I have real faith in God and Jesus Christ. This is not just nofap based streak, based on cold showers. This time its about mind and sticking to what I believe.