1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Decrease in mood etc after wet dreams - what can be done?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by N0f4pper, Aug 12, 2021.

1. N0f4pper

N0f4pper New Fapstronaut

Hi guys :emoji_trident:

A big thank you to all those that have contributed to the board!

Apologies for being a newfag o_O and posing this question as first post.

After wet dreams I've experienced worse mood, loss of energy :emoji_skull_crossbones: and decreased ability to speak my mind.

Supposedly masturbation is different from sex in it's hormonal response to the body, I count these wet dreams as masturbation in this regard which is supposed to make the body loose vitamins, minerals and life force because I've felt similar after it.

What can be done to improve the three problem areas?

What, if any, supplements :emoji_tea: would help?

Thank you :emoji_thumbsup:.

2. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

Hi and welcome on NOFAP!

First of all, you shouldn't count a wet dream as masturbation.
    A wet dream is a common and natural thing, where the body releases just the fluid that needs to be discarded in order to replace it with new sperms. So don't blame yourself for that, just keep your focus on your goal

Also, these problems can be caused by a thousand of different things! Are you on day 9 of semen retention or on day 90? Do you sleep enought? Do you eat healthy? And so on... The main cause can't be a wet dream

Anyway, i suggest you to post in the welcome section and create your own journal on NOFAp, if you are interested in it!

Cheerssss

3. N0f4pper

N0f4pper New Fapstronaut

Hi DiegoSR :emoji_v::emoji_100:

Thank you for your reply.

I've been eating healthy for a good while, no white sugar, no processed food, keto diet :emoji_bacon:. No sodas etc, just about only water. Body is not what would be called overweight, ~4kg over target goal.

Been walking ~ninety minutes every morning.

I was on ~three months of semen retention :emoji_broken_heart:.

I've been sleeping enough, ~8 hours :emoji_alarm_clock::emoji_bed:.

4. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

mhhh you have quite nice habits! Can't know at this point what are the reasons for your problems...
    If I were you, i would have a blood check just to make sure you have no deficiencies (iron deficiency or something like this)!