1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

emotions everywhere

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by A Witty Senpai, Jun 22, 2017.

1. A Witty Senpai

A Witty Senpai New Fapstronaut

hey everybody new here anyway truth is i have not fapped in 12 days im starting feel a alot of emotions going everywhere. There are times where iam very alone everybody i know is in an relationship and i feel like im the one that got left behind im 24 i know im still young but i cant stop feeling that.

i have to admit ever since starting this i have notice some changes less anger being more calm my gym work has increased. ive started seeing women more as people not just for sex. eating healthier and drinking alot more water i have not had soft drink in 8 days.

but back to the main part is there any tips on how to cope with these intense emotions and alone when everyone is in relationships.

sorry if the post is long everyone

cheers for the inspiration

2. A Witty Senpai

I used to feel not being bothered by being alone. But now that a domino effect is happening i feel like i want be in a relationship. And i have never been in a serious reletionship with a girl.

3. Genji

Genji Guest

Intimate Connections by David Burns

4. A Witty Senpai

I will try thank you mate just im going through a tough time with these emotions it feels like a warzone

Ill take look at that some reading can do me some good