1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fasting

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kurushimi, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

It's not the first time that I am trying to fast.
    I have tried intermitting fasting but it's difficult for me to carry on with it for the day activities.
    But I thought that once a month maybe during the weekend I am doing it.
    Today I writing while I am fasting all day.

What I want to achieve:
    - It's a kind of a proof to carry on when I am not 100% (no fuel on me)
    - I think it's good for the body to take a break sometimes. We do really eat a lot cause in this world food has become very cheap for a lot of countries and we can have it whenever you want. In the beginning of our history probably was different.

Let's see if it helps

2. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

More than 24 hours without eating. So far not bad. I fell that I can carry on for more.
    I couldn t use my brain properly I could feel to not have energy for important tasks. On the other hand I fell better and somehow more clean inside. I have already scheduled another fast day for the next month.
    It s not anyway an easy task to go just water for more than 24 hours. I guess anyway that helps some organs to rest.

3. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

Believe or not today I am feeling more determined. I could manage to go out and running. I don't know why but this morning I had the feeling I could fast also longer. I think I ll go for another round in few weeks

4. better human

better human Fapstronaut

Try to follow the Islamic fasting
    You have a meal before sunrise
    Then fast till sunset

It's quite more helpful than compete fasting

5. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

Have you tried it?