1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fourteen Steps Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Dec 15, 2019.

1. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Holy sh*t,relapsed today while hangovering idk why,but didnt ejaculate,and after that I went out and I was still able to make it with girls even I was mentally destroyed and fucked up inside,every time I PMO I feel less confident and weaker in next 24 hours. I just thought of how better my life would be if I didnt go this way and realized that I have no more time to waste so Im gonna do same things a did last time when I was able to stay clean for 21 day,gonna stay sober to the end of the august idc how hard it will be.Its so sad that I know what to do with girls and Im literally "teaching" my friend and they are improving while I act like im not interested in all those girls that throw themselfs at me and just trying to stay cool making fun of em or whatever,its like being in the ocean dying from thirst.I cant even explain to you how significantly this thing changed my life,but no more, I know I will get out starting from this moment,sorry for posting this long post I got carried away..staying free for whole august..believe it!

thinking_differently likes this.
  2. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Step 9 completed.
    Moving to step 10.
    Stay aware, stay STRONG!

3. healmyself321

Step 1 completed,I have option to be with some chick tomorrow (as I had yesterday) but Im not really able to right now,its so frustrating that it motivates me to stay strong and clean.. I know we are all gonna make it,just believe in yourself and you will get rewarded!

4. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

1/4 ;; and it's day 1 after 2 days of relapse ;; i really loose all my motivation and stability after relapses as due to this i fall in relapse cycle ;; but this time i will began to move forward and will break all my past streaks

5. healmyself321

Step 2 day 1 completed,stay strong and discipline!

6. healmyself321

I guess Im just dumb but how do you change the day you are at,I mean Im not on 80th day,how can I change it to day 3?

7. 7/14

Yeah, that's the simplest reason why one would get stuck for a long time. It will soon get easier, I promise.
    "Update Day Counter" in the panel, or
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?pages/pmo-counter/

8. Gurdev Thakur

2/4 ;; will complete this step at any cost ;; ​

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  9. healmyself321

Step 2 day 2 completed,got tempted while stoned but I remained calm and clean,gonna keep pushing to the end of the august!

10. Gurdev Thakur

3/4 now heading towards last day of this step and will make it possible at any cost

11. healmyself321

Step 3 day 1,going well for now,gonna reach that end of the august clean and healthy!

12. Gurdev Thakur

4/4 ;; step 4 completed and checked in ttao day 1 of step 5 ;; and i will complete this step also

13. healmyself321

Step 3 day 2 completed,gonna finish this step no matter what and after that Im gonna keep going till the end of the august.Stay calm and peaceful

14. thinking_differently

Halfway through Step 10.
    Need to be careful,
    Decided to continue with the strong lockdown for a while: No Ig, Yout***, No Music Videos(that’s foreva).

15. Will you leave us then?

16. 10/14

Probably not.

17. thinking_differently

Of course not.

18. ic4rus

ic4rus New Fapstronaut

I like the idea of this challenge—the chunking of durations. I am 2 days into my reboot. I will like to get on this challenge.

19. Gurdev Thakur

day 1 of step 5 is started ;; sorry guys i miscounted the days as i relapsed 2 days and i forgot to update my streak ;; thats why i am 1 day ahead ;; i really wanted to confess that ;; so step 5 is started and i will complete it at any cost