1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey !!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Chu1989, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Chu1989

Chu1989 Fapstronaut

Hey guys currently on Day 9 of NoFap ! Been Masturbating 1-2 times a day for the last 7-8 Years, , but i realized every time i was with a woman, i would go soft by the time i got the condom on no matter how hot she was, and after months of procrastinating iv finally started my reboot, had a few nocturnal erections but its been death to the world during the day time, i think im finally getting over the insomnia, hoping to be able to have sex again soon. Help and Support Appreciated.

2. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

Welcome to the beginning of your journey, and to NoFap.

3. Chu1989

Chu1989 Fapstronaut

Thanks man, look for all your continued support !

4. Goteam

Goteam New Fapstronaut

Hey man - similar situation here. Married and would edge and JO so much when she was working over the weekends I couldn't even get hard for her (even though she's hot as hell). And even when we've been trying to get pregnant I would run into the same problem. Hoping this site helps me out. I had one relapse a little more than a week after I started and now I'm on another week's stretch hoping to continue.

5. Chu1989

Chu1989 Fapstronaut

just keep yourself busy buddy, after 9 days, i already feel this energy, and i have so much time on my hands and my productivity at work is up, so that's always a bonus !

Goteam likes this.
  6. Chu1989

Chu1989 Fapstronaut

Hey Guys i was wondering, iv been a heavy smoker which means 10-15 ciggarettes a day for the last 10 years or so, so does it slow down the progress we make with NoFap ?