1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

mastrubation is shrinking my body

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by saiteja7887, Oct 14, 2019.

1. saiteja7887

saiteja7887 Fapstronaut

Hi guys

i'm 18 year old male i mastrubated daily for 4-5 years now i'm suffering serious side effects acne and scars constipation hair loss looking older than my actual age low self confidence poor memory power

2. Wannabesaint2

Wannabesaint2 Fapstronaut

Ay bro masturbation is very dangerous changes our body chemistry lowers testosterone just do nofap and lift weights and eat it takes time but we will recover I also have same problems as you but just do nofap ignore the acne don't stress it's part of life just take it easy and don't listen to your brain you are beautiful sometimes your brain says you so ugly you won't find a girl that's what my brain does but don't listen to it don't believe all that attraction crap in time we will find a partner for now we focus on healing

3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!