1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Female User

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by safarihats, Apr 1, 2019.

1. safarihats

safarihats Fapstronaut

Hi there! I just found out about this website today. Wish I knew about it sooner. I'm going to try this out and see where it goes.

I'm a female, I won't give my age but I'm within the late-teens range and I've participated in PMO for as long as I can remember. I don't like the person it's turned me into, so I'm hoping to see some improvements within myself by rebooting my life and abstaining from this habit.

I mainly want to try this because I'm currently in a serious relationship and I want to be able to give my partner my all. I know the PMO cycle has really taken a toll on my interests in sex, especially P. Regular sex just hasn't cut it, and I need the weird shit I watch to actually get me to O. It's really sad and I just want to be able to enjoy intimacy with my partner not just for instant gratification, but because I really love them and I want to be able to show them that. I also want to regain sensitivity. I don't know if sensitivity works the same way with women as it does men, but if it's possible to fix that, that would be great. If anyone has any information on sensitivity in women and NoFap, please let me know what you have noticed! Lastly, I just want to be able to put my life back on track and be able to focus on better things that are more beneficial. I feel lately I've been very sluggish and unmotivated and maybe if this works out the right way I could become a much more positive, motivated and accomplished person.

Hopefully this journey will be very beneficial in the long run. I look forward to getting to know all of you, and if you'd like to be friends or are looking for an accountability partner (female preferred), don't be afraid to shoot a message :) Wish me luck, and good luck to you all.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And i would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner