1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Path for Men - FREE Online Courses

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by HonestyMatters, Feb 13, 2019.

1. HonestyMatters

HonestyMatters Fapstronaut

BLOOM for Women has recently launched a new site called Path for Men. See link below.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but thought it was worth sharing.

There are loads of free courses on sexually compulsive behaviour, emotional well-being, and relationships affected by addiction for men.

"We are excited to announce our new complement to
    Bloom: https://pathformen.com/courses/

Path for Men is our online recovery community providing specialized, empathetic, compassionate, therapy, coaching and free online courses to overcome unwanted sexual behaviors and repair damaged relationships"

2. CowardlyLion

CowardlyLion Fapstronaut

THANK YOU. This is great to know!
    I had a subscription to Bloom for my wife, and it is a really great place...there is a lot of pain there, of course, but I'm glad there are safe places like that for the women we've hurt.

I'm glad they have provided some resources for addicts as well. This is a wonderful treasure for addicts looking for more help.

3. HonestyMatters

HonestyMatters Fapstronaut

Thanks @CowardlyLion , yes it is a great place. It's not often you find something for nothing either these days. I hope the men's version is as helpful as the women's.

CowardlyLion likes this.
  4. I hope i mi8 get some spirit as well

5. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

I'm in this course, thanks for sharing. It feels like you are in one one session with the Dr.

Deleted Account likes this.