1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Percy's Daily Journal

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

Hi all, I am Percy. I am here to write something for my every day without POM. My initial goal is 90 days without POM. I will continue this thread until I have consecutive 90 days without POM. Hope everyone can achieve their goals!

2. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 4, 2022.
    Sexual desire: Low. Because I just started yesterday.
    Trigger met today: I saw some sexy pictures when I was browsing dating apps. Nowadays the girls know how to attract men's attention! That's not good even though my manhood likes it :emoji_relieved:. But you know what?? I closed the app immediately!:emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage: Because we are soldiers and they are enemies!:emoji_guardsman::emoji_guardsman::emoji_guardsman:

3. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May5, 2022
    Sexual desire: Medium
    Trigger met today: Someone talked dirty with me. See some sexy pitcutues.
    Keep going!!!! Don't Stop! Don't stay up late!

4. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 7, 2022
    Keep going! I can overcome it!

5. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 8, 2022
    I can feel the impulse in many situations
    Now the situation is getting harder. Keep going!

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    smpj likes this.
  6. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 9, 2022
    Without high-intensity stimulation, life is a little boring.
    But that is actually good because it motivates us to live more mindful and meaningful.

7. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 10, 2022
    So far is good. Keep going! Keep busy!

8. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 11, 2022
    I want to be strong. I want to be confident. I want to be rich.
    I want to live life like a game while others don't know how to play it.

9. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 12, 2022
    Today I saw a woman who I really want to have sex with. I don't know why...
    But that does not matter! I overcame it anyway. Maybe it is just because I have had no POM for 9 days.
    What a great achievement! I should celebrate when I reach 15 days!

10. lutador_flow

lutador_flow Fapstronaut

congratulations brother, more days and you will be more firm for follow one new path, I'm following your trail and I wish you all the best

11. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

Thank you, brother!
    It is good to know you are following my trail! I am not fighting alone! You have given me strength!

12. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 16, 2022
    I got sexually frustrated these days. I am frustrated that no girl is coming into my life, even for one night.
    I searched for some bad thing today but did not do anything bad.
    My emotion is unstable.

13. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 17, 2022
    Today is not very productive. But when I came back home I learned something about investment with the help of FocusMate. The feeling of learning new things is great. It would make me mentally healthier to keep myself busy and productive.
    I don't want to use dating apps anymore, hoping to develop relationships with some virtual people is totally wasting time and energy. It would be much better and healthier to play the game in person. For example, talk to a girl you are interested in on campus.

14. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 18, 2022
    Today is a busy day. But I feel good because I am productive.
    Saw a very cute Korean girl on Tinder. I hope one day I can become a strong man who can get whatever he wants.

15. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 19, 2022
    Today is also busy. But I feel like I am less productive and less concentrated. Today I noticed that I have many fantasies in my head. Sometimes I dream and forget what I am doing. Luckily My friend played cash flow game and monster hunter with me after I finish my work today. It feels good to social and that make me forget those fantasies.
    Once you are fighting with this PMO, you will feel that you need to do something meaningful to fulfill your life. Otherwise, it is hard to fight PMO.
    Productivity today: 6.5/10

16. Hi mate.
    Gonna follow your journey. Glad we all are regaining our claims to success. Good luck. I’m on day 12 btw.
    Would it be fine if I share my progress here too sometimes (for accountability reasons)?

17. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

Of course! That would be great! Let's fight together!:emoji_slight_smile:

18. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 20, 2022
    Time goes fast. Today I met with my advisors. I feel guilty that I haven't made much progress in the past year. But they are really nice and they don't really mind. But after 2.5 hours of meeting, I am upset because my proposal is kind of rejected again. This happened many times, I still don't know what direction to work on. I regret I didn't read many papers, otherwise I should be able to come up with good ideas.
    So I decided to read one paper every day from May 21, 2022. I will update that here every day. It is actually related to NoFap. What do you want to do with the time you save by getting rid of PMO?
    Productivity today: 3/10 :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

19. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

May 21, 2022
    Didn't read a paper. Feel mindless and frustrated today.

20. Percy98

Percy98 Fapstronaut

Congratulation to myself!:emoji_birthday: It's been 18 days! Even though it is hard sometimes, I made it for 18 days! I am proud of myself!:emoji_kissing_heart:

By the way, this journal is moved to https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/percys-daily-journal.331530/

ben39 and (deleted member) like this.