1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Physical Challenge Ideas

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dim Meadow, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Hey y'all,

So I'm trying to compile a list of little physical challenges that people could do with their friends.

Think of exercises that can be challenging but fun. The "hey, I can do X, can you?" type kinda like a game of SOCCER, HORSE or SKATE (if you're familiar with those).

Hopefully you'll understand better with the examples I use. Sorry for the crappy explanation.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

For example:

•The Sally Challenge.
    Just play the song Flower by Moby. You go up when the song says to go up, you go down when the song says to go down.
    Can be done with just about anything. Squats, Planks, Pushups, etc.

•PT tests to get into armies. So far one of the test I've come across was 20 pushups in 1 min, 20 sit-ups in 1 min and 2.4km run in under 11min 40sec

•The Athlean X baby shark challenge (yes it sounds stupid but it's a challenge nonetheless right?)

3. Jup1t3r

Jup1t3r Fapstronaut

The Moby one was dope

Dim Meadow likes this.
  4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

My friend can "bring sally up" all the way, but I haven't been able to yet.

5. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

You guys do it with squats?

I find Sally is taxing mentally more than physically when I do it with squats and planks. Pushups on the other hand kill me within the first 30 seconds of Sally :D

Keep at it though. You'll eventually be able to do it! (Assuming it's something you want to be able to do)

If you guys find or make another physical challenge like that, post it in here :)

brilliantidiot likes this.
  6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

We did it with pushups, although its a great idea to try it with squats as well!
    Its definitly very challenging mentally, maby even more than physically. Thanks for the encouragement, you too!