1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Read something that start an Urge

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bocho99, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Bocho99

Bocho99 Fapstronaut

When i am reading sometimes i read something that starts an urge.

2. Then be careful with what you read. Stay away from any erotica. Welcome to NoFap.

3. Yes... whatever causes the urge: STOP and don't go back, don't test yourself

Bocho99 likes this.
  4. Bocho99

Bocho99 Fapstronaut

Hahaha the problem is that I dont read erotic things... for example I am reading about the human insticts... and suddenly I only start thinking about girls... and don’t focus on my reading anymore until i finally PM or go on instagram and M with hot friends of mine...

5. Then it's not the reading that triggers you it's lack of control of your thoughts. When you feel that tingle, that you are getting aroused: STOP what you are doing and do something that will kill the arousal.

6. Bocho99

Bocho99 Fapstronaut

It is like no matter what I read, if I haven’t PM in days like a week or something my balls start to tickle is like they are calling me for PM

7. Yes, exactly. So read in a public place:library, coffee shop, living room, cafeteria

8. Bocho99

Bocho99 Fapstronaut

It looks obvious Ik but is not easy at all! I have tried and while am doing something else there is only one thing in my mind, so I have to PM in order to continue with my normal life :( thanks for the answer!!

9. You say "I have to PM" it sounds like you think it's the only option. Actually you are reinforcing the bad habit. You will not die if you don't PM. It's normal to have sexual thoughts sometimes. You know yourself better than I do, there is something you can do to stop those thoughts. You have to figure out what it is. Try peeing instead of PM, try eating, try exercise, try everything until you find your weapon.

Jefe Rojo and Bocho99 like this.