1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing hate from personality

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Alk346, May 2, 2018.

1. Alk346

Alk346 Fapstronaut

Hello guys,

I be meaning to ask, how do you remove hatred from oneself? I have been carrying this deep down within myself but yet wasn't denial of my feelings towards people. I don't mind saying hello and people but deep down, I just have this bad quality in me. Any advice/suggestions?

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. LYD97

LYD97 New Fapstronaut

Alright mate, I also have that personality trait. I usually do yoga, helps me control that anger while exercising. I will always have that hatred towards but I use them to better myself. For me exercise helps me control that anger. I don’t think you can get rid of it but you can control it. So good luck mate

3. Ilovesemen

Ilovesemen Fapstronaut

hey man
    first of all stop sayin that you have this bad quality in you, you don't solve the problem if you focus on it you just make it bigger
    understand that when you hate somone it is you that suffer from this felling and you are the only one that cause your self that feeling.
    Don't let the outside world control your inner world you really have a choice man! start to focus on positive things. it might be diffcult for you at the begining but all of a sudden it will be habit and you will feel good most of the time. I hope i helped you man Keep Up!

4. Alk346

Alk346 Fapstronaut

Thanks, that resonated with me.