1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Saludos

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Alejo Box, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Alejo Box

Alejo Box Fapstronaut

Buenas noches,

Estoy muy feliz de encontrar esta pagina. Creo que empece en la masturbación a los 7 u 8 años. Ahora tengo 36. Tengo una vida normal y para algunas personas casi exitosa, sin embargo nadie sabe la carga que ha sido para mi llevar todos estos años con esto.

Tal vez es por mi edad o la situación en la que me encuentro pero aunque he tenido una buena vida y considero que he podido hacer grandes cosas con ella, creo tambien que por estar metido en esto me he perdido un monton de cosas espectaculares, en especial lo que tiene que ver con chicas.

He visto como mis amigos, incluyendo los menos agraciados que yo, han intentado e intentado salir con mujeres e intentar invitarlas a alguna cosa solo para ver como eran rechazados. Lo intentaban y lo intentaban hasta que un dia mejoraron mucho sus estrategias para acercarse al sexo opuesto y han tenido unas grandes historias para contar. Yo en cambio por el miedo al rechazo y estar enfrascado en esta práctica insana he preferido vivir al margen de estas cosas, no solo para evitar la frustración del rechazo sino solo por preferir este modo de placer que no hace si no generar culpa en mi.

Soy una persona timida, insegura y reservada. Viendo testimonios en esta pagina y el video de TED que habla del experimento de la masturbación, ahora me cuestiono si estos son efectos de la masturbación en lugar de elementos de mi personalidad.

En verdad que feliz estoy, voy a empezar con esto y abandonaré este mal habito de por vida!!!
    Se que no será facil pero tambien me ha motivado leer los testimonios de la vida al otro lado del puente.

Solo escribir esto me hace sentir mejor, saludos a todos y son bienvenidos sus comentarios, sugerencias e ideas.

Con la mejor energía desde Colombia.
    AB

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Alejo Box, post: 1431272, member: 215001"] Good evening,

I am very happy to find this page. I think I started masturbation at 7 or 8 years old. Now I am 36. I have a normal life and for some people almost successful, however nobody knows the burden it has been for me to carry all these years with this.

Maybe it's because of my age or the situation I'm in but even though I've had a good life and I think I've been able to do great things with her, I also think that because I'm involved in this, I've lost a lot of spectacular things, special what has to do with girls.

I have seen how my friends, including those less graceful than me, have tried and tried to date women and try to invite them to something just to see how they were rejected. They tried and tried until one day they improved their strategies to get closer to the opposite sex and they had great stories to tell. I, on the other hand, for the fear of rejection and being involved in this insane practice, I have preferred to live on the fringe of these things, not only to avoid the frustration of rejection but only to prefer this mode of pleasure that does not do if it does not generate guilt in me.

I am a shy, insecure and reserved person. Viewing testimonials on this page and the TED video that talks about the masturbation experiment, now I wonder if these are effects of masturbation instead of elements of my personality.

In truth I am happy, I will start with this and I will give up this bad habit for life!
    I know it will not be easy but it has also motivated me to read the testimonies of life on the other side of the bridge.

Just writing this makes me feel better, greetings to all and your comments, suggestions and ideas are welcome.

With the best energy from Colombia.
    AB [/ QUOTE]

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back!