1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I do a Digital Detox?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AChosenPeople, Oct 17, 2017.

1. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

I don't know if I'm addicted to internet, but 3 days without any electronics could in my opinion be at least an experience worth trying, if not also have some benefits with it. What do you think about this? Should I do a Digital Detox Challange, and if yes, are you in?

2. Krtvdw

Krtvdw Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Like the idea of this!! I have always enjoyed holidays somewhere remote, hiking in mountains for example. One of the best things about it is, no electronics or internet or tv and with that no images to divert and nothing to hide!!

I am just not sure how possible it is for me now. I have on a PC for 9 hours a day, and have to use my phone and Ipad for my work and day to day communication etc.
    So I think a detox of electronics would be very back for me now.

I can perhaps join, and detox on all electronics not for work or communication essentials.
    No TV, Series, Playstation, etc.
    But with small kids, I don't get much time for these anyway!!

Moatasem likes this.
  3. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

what do you work?

4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I'm addicted as fuck to the interwebz (more specifically, the 24/7 escape my iPhone 6 provides) and have no hope of kicking it anytime soon. I've been off these last two days and all I've done is lay around in bed using this electrical rectangular device beaming nightmares into my eyes, lol.