1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Staphylococcus aureus in the nose and can nofap help.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Landser, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Landser

Landser Fapstronaut

Hello guys. Some time ago i was diagnosed with Staphylococcus bacteria in the nose. I was using antibiotics and it's better now but wont go away. i thought that maybe i fucked up my immunity with all this fapping all the time. Has anyone of you had this problem and will abstinence help in some way. I heard that boosts immunity alot. Thanks in advance.

letter likes this.
  2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Staph infections are quite easy for the human body to combat, so long as it doesn't enter the blood, in which case it can actually kill from sepsis.

Masturbation is actually renowned for boosting immunity (by many sources) since it causes a spike in the hormone called cortisol. However, this statement is a mere technicality; the spike in cortisol is as temporary as the dopamine spike and has no permanent effect whatsoever.

Additionally, what medicine completely fails to note is that the massive sustained increase in prolactin that follows MO (in men in particular) can actually be responsible for cancers. The risk is minimal but its comparable to how negligible the cortisol spike actually is, which is my reason for mentioning both points. Modern medicine seems to be blindfolded when considering the negative aspects of MO.

But to directly answer your question, nofap clearly boosts immunity for many reasons (just Google it up) and will most certainly increase your body's ability to combat infections, particularly fungi.

All the same, stick to your antibiotics. Don't make the mistake of treating a Staph infection lightly. The nose has many capillaries which can easily be ruptured and allow for an infection to occur.

So long as you don't dig your nose, you'll be fine XD

letter likes this.
  3. Landser

Landser Fapstronaut

This stuff can kill me... Fuck i didn't know that. I have some breathing problems aswell but the doctor told me its's nothing... I fight this stuff for over 2 months and i feel better now but its still in me...

letter likes this.
  4. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I’ve been dealing with a similar infection on my face. Been taking years to really deal with.....

5. Landser

Landser Fapstronaut

Did you managed to get rid of it? I'm sick and tired of my running nose 24/7...

letter likes this.
  6. letter

My Journal
    I’ve gotten it to the point where I am managing it via the power of my immune system. I refuse to take antibiotics unless it is absolutely necessary. It is taking time, but I know my system will eventually deal with it.

The reason why I refuse medicine is because it forces my body to become stronger. It forces my immune system to rise up. Antibiotics weaken the immune system. Sometimes it is necessary, and if you are currently on antibiotics, stay on them until your doctor says to stop. Otherwise you could create a superbug inside you.

What happened to me is that one day, years ago, I went swimming in a pool that was not adequately maintained and I caught someone else’s superbug. I’m just finding a natural way to combat it :)

So far so good, but MAN is it taking time.

Landser and CTRL + DEL like this.
  7. Landser

Landser Fapstronaut

At first i was using antibiotics. Now im on local antibiotic which is applied directly in my nose. Im looking for natural ways to boost my imunne system and also take medication for that. According to my doctor the infection is way down than before but i dont know. I just feel almost the same.

letter likes this.
  8. letter

My Journal
    It’s just healthy living.....one of the biggest things is staying happy & laughing & smiling. The effects of Joy upon the body are profound.

Some things which help that are:

Good sleep
    Good food
    Good friendships
    Good habits

Do these things and your immune system will eventually strengthen and recover. It’s all simple stuff. Just takes heart. For habits, I do just a few little things...

For my spirit: Prayer & Meditation
    For my soul: Giving Kindness & Love to others
    For my body: Fasting & Cold Showers

Like, I should probably add one more habit on to each, maybe I already doooo...but I gotta put my boogie shoes on and head out soon. Hope this helps you on your journey

o7

CTRL + DEL and Landser like this.
  9. Landser

Landser Fapstronaut

It helped alot thank you. I got it after severe stress and unhappy moment in my life. I was having anxiety and panic attacks. Soon after this thing happened. Thanks

letter and CTRL + DEL like this.
  10. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

A plant-based diet can boost your immune system, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain

letter and Landser like this.
  11. Landser

Landser Fapstronaut

You mean to eat only vegetables? Can you give me some more info.

letter likes this.
  12. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Landser, letter and CTRL + DEL like this.