1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 9 importent tips to be an alpha male.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jack1211, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

1- lower the frequency of orgasms

have a only one orgasm in only one case which is when your semen stores are filled to be more spicific you should orgasm only once when you have blue balls and no more than once. When you orgasm a lot more than nesscry you actually lose something in your body called jing which is sexual energy which heat which is chi which is lifeforce energy which is aggression energy which is anger energy which is tension inside your body which is what really gives some men the alpha male calmness that occur in dangerous situations.

2- lose excess weight

If you are fat you should consider losing weight its not nessecry to be 100% lean and ripped just keep yourself in a healthy weight, a weight that doesn't causes high blood pressure or diabities or clogged artries or serious problems in testosterone or problems in spine or joints or problems in memory and focus. And in order to lose weight lower your calories intake and eat 6-7 meals a day and after you reach a healthy weight go back again to eating more because there is no reason to stay on a caloric defict.

I personaly eat like this most days :-

- meal one : liver + small whole wheat bun + raw onions + black coffee.

- meal two : lentils soup + small whole wheat bun to dip it in + small salad + black coffee

- meal three : greek yogurt + cucumbers

- Meal four : 10 dates + milk

- meal five : two chicken breasts + 2 boild eggs + some boild veggies + some white rice.

Meal six : steak + tea. (this one sounds fammiliar...mmmm)

[​IMG]

3- if your are already in a healthy weight consider eating more! But anyway don't eat to a dgree that all your blood circulation gets stuck in your digestive system always follow your gut feeling.

4- always look people in the eye espically men. It shows that your intrested and shows respect and masculinity but don't be creepy just be yourself while doing it.

5- do yoga or meditation everyday just like eating!

This one is importent because meditation increase alpha male neruetransmitters in the brain that make a man happy, healthy, calm and energetic and mentaly stable i am talking about nerues like dopamine, GABA, serotonin and endorphins and oxytocin and even prolactin (but too much prolactin is not healthy) and how to meditate? Simple. just focus on "the here and now" and breath normaly while focusing on the void inside your mind and empty your mind from thoughts and sounds. It may be hard in the begaining and the thoughts and sounds will come to you but this occur even in advanced meditators, Stay like this for 2 minutes for begainners and you could stay up to 15 minutes or even more as much as you want. I personaly do this for 30 minutes.

6- don't be nice and weak

Don't act like a clown just be yourself and be confident and calm and happy don't try acting like someone alse, you may recognice that i love brian griffin or putin but this doesn't mean thay i copy thier personalities and act like them, i am not an idiot with no personality you too shouldn't be an idiot!

7- don't i said don't! be a savage or a douchbag.. Gosh! just be moderate man with moderate and balanced personality

8- exercise everyday for an hour

One hour daily of weight lifting or calisthinics or running or dancing or even walking if you are too lazy to the previous exercises.

9- read at least 30 minutres every day

if you don't love news papers or books just read pdfs or read wepsites in the internet or read mike1211's posts maybe?

[​IMG]

"brian what do you want for breakfast... Mmmmm let me see..."

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Madrid247, Souvent08, Get_It and 2 others like this.
  2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

I Dont think someone should try to be the Alpha man, just try to be yourself. And improve what you want to improve on yourself. ^

3. I disagree about not aiming to be lean and ripped. If you train hard, you're going to be lean and ripped anyway. You'll develop a body that's optimized for whatever activity you do or whatever you specialize in.

LEPAGE and Jack1211 like this.
  4. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

5. Alpha male works and is relivent to getting what you want by using peoples unconscious to your advantage but concious humans are much more than hormones male or female we are humans and should be aware not to let our animal behaviors to guide us . We can use them though .

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Jack1211 likes this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

The fact of wanting to be considered "Alpha" means that you value the opinions of others more than your own, a very weak trait.

Jack1211 and Get_It like this.
  7. Working towards being okay with just being ok with yourself should be the number one goal .

Jack1211 likes this.
  8. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

You should aim to become the bset version of yourself, does this mean that that you care or doesn't care about other's opinions? Besides a man shouldn't be 100% careless about things or he will get in jail very soon buddy.

Just be moderate and its perfect.

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

There is a difference between a good man and an "Alpha male". You should try to become a good man. An "Alpha" is someone who lives off others opinions.

Jack1211 likes this.
  10. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

11. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

LEPAGE likes this.