1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WAKING UP EARLY FOR 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Future role model, Jul 17, 2018.

1. woke up at 6:00 am again. It seems to stick

Future role model and Duellant like this.
  2. Duellant

Duellant Fapstronaut

I'm in!
    Woke up at ~ 6am three times in a row now

Future role model likes this.
  3. Duellant

Duellant Fapstronaut

Slept in. I think the reason is that yesterday I struggled so much with urges, thought too much spinning around myself... Although I went to bed before 11pm I thought I still would need to listen to some podcast, when in bed, to solve my problems or what. Stupid. Also my brain baited and taunted me with hot women in my dreams tonight.

Better work on your plan and motivation for the next day before you go to bed. And make all the preparations needed.

I'm going to have vacations and I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up this routine during vacations.
    You guys have a good summer and many beautiful mornings!

4. Enjoy yourself....

5. woke up at 4:30 this morning.

6. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanks, we both have great streaks. I hope we will never relapse.

7. WE WON'T!:)

8. woke at 5:30 am this morning.

9. PowerfulSRE

You are doing great bro, just keep it going. Can you tell me please, bcs you get up so early, you have so much more time, what you do with that extra time?

10. Well I am a student of class 11th. So I study till 6:00 am and then get ready for school.
    In vacations however... I have variety of options: Exercise, study, meditate or watch a movie perhaps..
    It helps you a lot..
    can you tell me about yourself? I might be able to help..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2018
  11. PowerfulSRE

Yeah, well I am a bit in trouble. I stopped PMO for 20 days now, I deleted all video games, and I stopped watching movies and series. I do many things in the house, I do too Exercise, study (not for school but for life, since I finished school a long time ago, I read some self-improvement articles, watch yt videos, etc...), meditate... But still, I have so much free time and I don't know what to do. Yesterday I wanted to socialize and to go out with friends but I found out that I don't have many friends, bcs of PMO. The few friends I asked to go out were busy, and I did not have what to do all day. I like reading, but I dont have enough concentration... I am in pursuit in that something which will fulfill me inside out, but I don't have much success lately. I work online, but right now I don't have much work and I am alone with my thoughts which is not good.

12. Look! you are doing great in noFap....... but you are taking all the fun out of your life.
    Watch movies or series or perhaps play games if you like them (without affecting your no pmo mindset)... don't cage yourself.

If you are done with movies and games try reading a good interesting novel or perhaps learn a new skill-
    like learning a new language (its awesome).

Also try adding new friends and you'll eventually get good in it.
    Find someone for yourself, maybe a friend or more and it will definitely help a lot.. definitely...
    Dont let yourself feel lonely..

Do everything that you like and stick to nofap.
    Try adding new hobbies and challenges like writing stories painting ect.
    Try visiting new places..
    N keep yourself busy...
    it will help..

Live your life joyfully and enjoy every moment of it (with nofap and freedom)...........

Cheers!:)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2018
  13. This is brilliant!!! I used to wake up late unless I have a compromise in the morning.
    Count me, I'm in!!
    30 days at 7:00hs

14. I'm in here!

I think waking up at 6am would work for me. My plan is to always think ahead for the following days to get productive from the start. I try to work on something first thing in the morning for, say, fifteen minutes, and only then continue to do something else.

Activity during the day usually has a significant effect on when I get to sleep. I will not set a fixed bedtime but follow my feeling of tiredness. Getting up in the morning is the key!

15. Shit, I relapsed the first morning! I woke up at 6:45 with my phone between me. That means I have walked to the other side of my room at 6:00 to turn off the alarm, then gone straight back in my bed with the phone. I can't even remember having done that! This has been very typical for me, only that I have sometimes slept like two or three more hours than intended. This is such a bad habit.

16. Thank you @Mysteryball !
    I woke up at 8:00 today. Not the ideal, but still a huge progress!
    Day 0, let's go!! :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

17. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

okay Il try, so wake up to 4am and sleep at 10pm

18. Day 1/30 (6am)

I woke up at 5:56 without alarm.