1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why am I so lonely? Why nobody wants me or pursue me?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zeke27, Nov 19, 2021.

1. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Oh i'm sorry, I should have told him that he should just read a bunch of books, be a nice person for no reason, or take up some useless hobby that won't have anything to do with sexual attraction. Women aren't gonna flock to a guy like OP wants unless he looks like a model or an athlete.

2. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Of course, that's called sexual dimorphism. And look, i'm sorry to say but women typically want a guy taller than other men, not just them. By the way, i'm assuming you're living in a developed/Western country since this phenemenon of rapid hypergamy isn't representative of other countries. But whatever, believe whatever you wanna believe.

3. You aren’t going to find the answers you seek on the internet or otherwise looking at screens. You are on the spectrum right? I think I saw you post that once before. If I were you I’d make an appointment with your school’s mental health counselor. Social skills are just like any other skills. They must be learned.

4. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I live in the Dominican Republic, it’s not a developed country. I’m Venezuelan and had to flee from my country because of the situation.
    When I came here, since it’s a country where the majority of people are black or mixed, I would bright but it turned the opposite. Or it may be my mind/mindset or something that I don’t know, that’s why I posted here, to look for some advice since I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Being a white guy in a country where people are mostly black or mixed with black and no getting attention from women is disappointing.

5. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I’m not at school. I graduated years ago and haven’t been able to enter college yet

6. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Interesting. I would think White skin would get you far dating wise. I don't know your situation, so I guess some approaching could work.

7. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

just weird that you seem to think the average man is over 6 ft or that being a white man will automatically get you sex with non-white women. Reading books to become a more interesting person, hitting the gym and getting a well paying job(or yes getting a hobbit to stop being desperate about sex and think of other things) are better advice than randomly hitting on non-white women even if you aren't even attracted to them.
    That is a very superficial mindset right there.

8. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

The only group/nation where a man is 6 foot on average is Denmark and the Dinka tribe of Sudan. You're not done for if you're short, ut's simply harder. White men have a perceived air of genetic superiority by women generally. That is reprrsented through dating/relationship statistics and although not fullproof, a major plus to him. Also, men rarely get to "choose" their partners, we mostly get with woman who are willing to give us a chance. Not saying OP shouldn't have standards, but he has no real reason to object nonwhite women given his status and location. As i said before, he can listen or not. It isn't superficiality, it's biology.
    And I meant useless hobby. Something that's a marketable skill is absolutely something he should take part in.

9. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

Another thing that’s preventing me to do my stuff is this whole vaccination thing. Here is mandatory and if you don’t do it, you can’t work, you can’t study, you can’t enter to the grocery store, you can’t do anything

im_done likes this.
  10. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

This thread is...
    [​IMG]
    Anyways, I'm sorry you're feeling lonely. Its hard to diagnose something like that over the internet cause there can be so many factors involved from who you are, your mannerisms, how you talk to people, social skills, etc. Suffice to say, you seem like a pretty alright guy that wants to improve and I think people would appreciate that even if its not necessarily being expressed properly right now. I would just be careful with this line of thinking I quoted because while in most situations I think this is the case, this is like the "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve my best" mentality. Having to improve on an aspect of yourself does not mean you're not already worthy of being accepted, but its hard for people to let people in their life(and tbf it should be, you need to feel someone out before you let them in too close) so even if you are a great guy, if thats not being expressed properly it'll be hard to get close with people. I think another factor is just the fact that a lot of people already have established friend circles and just don't want new friends. There's no easy or straight up answer I think, but I also think this has little to do with you being white or hypergamy or any of this other shit. Why is the automatically assumed solution to loneliness to get pussy/get a woman? I'd say start with where you are, and thats just simply making friends or just continuing to talk to people without attachment to the idea of eventually becoming friends. Just get to know people even if its brief. Its a lot easier to attract girls/talk to girls when you have your own circle, but I also think thats a bridge to cross later. Not trying to tell you how to live your life but I just see a lot of people trying to solve loneliness with a relationship and it rarely ends well unless that partner can then introduce you to their friends and such.

HitB likes this.
  11. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

Pretty much of what you've said is true. I guess I can summarize your opinion by saying that I've never had a good environment to develop myself whether it's romantically, social, work or studies. My family is the worst I could have, my classmates in high school were dicks, people around me are not the best. I try to meet new people o my age (21) but as you said they have already established their friendship circle and don't want anyone else. Guess my only option is to live my yrs alone until God says is time to go (which I expect is sooner than later)

PegasusKid likes this.
  12. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

I'm sorry you've been through that, but I can relate. I don't think you gotta settle with being alone, you're worthy of friendship and companionship. It'll be a challenge because your life has made it that way, but you don't deserve to be alone.

13. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I don't know bro, I feel really hopeless right now, and I'm very disappointed of people

14. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Ah, the big Jab.

15. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

What do you mean with this?

16. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

It's an American thing, don't worry about it. Back to your post, I would get the vaccine and do all the other stuff everyone else suggested in this thread.

17. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

Sorry but I gotta disagree with you. The vaccine could cause me effects at large and I don’t want that. Everyone that I know that has been vaccinated are suffering and they don’t overcome fevers or headaches, every time they are getting those symptoms and it’s because of the vaccine

liveFreeOrDie and im_done like this.
  18. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

Uh oh, that's going to upset the status quo!

19. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I respect your point but so many of my acquaintance have developed symptoms and they are feeling really bad since they got injected

20. Archangel VIII

Archangel VIII Fapstronaut

Ikr, it's so bullshit. I can't even see a fucking doctor without being vaccinated.