1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you date a feminist?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Oct 8, 2018.

1. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Right that was exactly my point. I don’t know what happened all those years ago I was not there. But I do know what I saw in that testimony and he’s not fit.

2. So you want laws to be implemented forcing sports organizations to have combined gender basketball, football and other teams? Hopefully you’re joking.

FX-05 likes this.
  3. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Exactly. My partner hates discussing politics I love it. No one wants to date a man hater or a woman hater. Why would you? You can never predict how people will act or if you will always agree but you can tell if someone’s generally s good person. Someone that hates an entire gender is likely not a very good person.

As an aside I see lots of angry men on here. Not you but others!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. He’s not fit for what reason? Because of facial gestures and being a little bit upset that he had to defend himself from baseless accusations after years of an unblemished career in the justice system?

All that has to be nullified and he must be deemed unfit because a few of you hysterical women have a problem with his attitude? That’s a good one.

5. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

If women want to play on a mans sports team or vice versa they should be able to. I don’t think we need a law that says that. But there are plenty of laws in place already that would allow them to do so we don’t need new ones.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Well most school teams don’t allow combined male and female teams because of the obvious differences between males and females. Certain schools allow it for sports like softball. But almost universally basketball and football and other sports are separated by gender. That goes up to collegiate level and of course st the professional level. So what are you saying? You want all that to change through legislation?

7. I think his demeanor was wonderful! We need more of that from men. We need more men who stand up for themselves. Men are no longer acquiescing in their own demise. Bravo to the Republicans who stood up for him! They didn't run away with their tails between their legs. You know who's really unfit for political office? All the Democratic Senators who ginned up this lie about sexual assault, based on no evidence whatsoever. But no, let's divert attention from them and focus on this one man, let's ruin his life.

8. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Oh my goodness did you watch the same thing I did? Look dude I’ve been in court thousands of times the conduct he displayed was not judicial the end. We are not judging him based on Joe Schmo it’s s much higher standard. He’s unhinged,arrogant, defensive, accusatory. If a defendant in his courtroom behaved that way how do you think that would go? How many others are falsely accused of much worse and behave like that? Did Clarence Thomas behave like that?

I do not agree with you. You can fight me all you want you will not change my mind. I respect your right to have s different opinion I just don’t agree. Best of luck.

kropo82 likes this.
  9. Nope, you left wing feminazis don’t get off that easy. Unhinged is a very serious allegation and I want you to competently explain it, because what I saw was an emotional man fighting for his reputation in the face of extreme humiliation and degradation as a result of political propaganda and agitaition. Being accused of a decades old offense with no evidence or corroboration, while being asked ridiculous assuming biased questions, he showed a modicum of anger and distress and to you, Ms. High and Mighty, this pinnacle of judicial service is now unhinged and unfit. Now let’s hear it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  10. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

+1000000

11. 0111zerozero11

Basically, he's human. With human emotions. He was accused of a heinous act, with no corroborating evidence. His entire character & accomplishments in life were unjustly tarnished in front of billions.
    I might cry & get a little defensive too...
    Doesn't mean he won't be a phenomenal member of SCOTUS. Only time will determine if his "judicial content" was a predictor in his ability to fulfill his duties for the country.
    I respect all opinions & have learned quite a bit from your posts. This, however, I strongly disagree with.

12. What GG is doing here, on this thread about dating feminists, is broadcasting for feminized, Beta white knight men to come to her rescue and take her side. It is a mating strategy, maybe not intentional. I really don't mean that to sound horrible, but it's the truth. It is a kind of "game" as in "busting game". And sometimes guys fall in to the trap, but then when that happens, nobody's happy. Because no woman really wants a supplicating Beta male, even GG I'd venture to assert. And the Beta males don't get what they thought they would get in return. But feminism teaches otherwise, and is at odds with real sexual attraction between men and women, what really turns them on without even sometimes admitting it

13. In other words you want to be horrible but don't want to appear like you're being horrible. If you want to be horrible just be horrible and do not apologise about it! Your fakeness is patronising! You can be horrible without being patronising!

Anyway this thread has gotten ridiculous! Is any of this actually helping the op? Do any of you actually care about the op?

14. Feminized beta white knights or FBWK for short sounds like a pretty sick punk band name to me. I got dibs.

15. Eh.. What? The woman spoke factfully and answered every question. The wannabe judge said that he likes beer, avoided questions, almost cried and then lied multiple times and then politicized the whole affair trump style.

He didn't want to be investigated despite claiming to be innocent and then he said he lifted weights and cried again. Clearly a brilliant man.

Ford should have come up with the accusation earlier, sure. But that moron has no business being on the SC.

GG2002 likes this.
  16. She actually did not even know how she got there or how she left or even where this so called party was. Her own friends deny they were rheee when ford said they were.

That judge has an unblemished decades long career including many succeful appropriate relationships with dozens of women who came to his defense.

You’re only interested in political warfare.

17. I don't think that's true.

To make it clear, I don't care at all what he did in high school. Had his defense been, "Hey, I'm neither drunk nor seventeen so can I be judge now pls", I'd be all for him. But the stupid theater that he performed... no.

That's exactly what I'm not. I'm neither Democrat nor Republican nor American for that matter lol.

GG2002 likes this.
  18. You don’t think it’s true? Well it is, you’d know that if you watched the hearing and paid attention to what the senators had said. Her own friends that she claimed were there said under penalty of perjury that they absolutely do not recall it.

Kavanaugh friends signed the same type of oath that they were not there.

He did not erase any part of his record. He did not explode, he did not act crazy. The democrat senators were making a circus out of it, focusing on a federal judges yearbook???? How many beers he drank?? Give me a break.

Showing some emotion after a woman comes forward nearly forty years after the supposed incident happened, where she happened to go to a Democrat senator (Feinstein) and not the police?? None of it sounds odd to you?

But because the woman shows up crying it must be true. Because the man is human with some emotion he must be guilty.

God y’all want power I hope you never get it.

19. 0111zerozero11

This explains so much..

20. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

I believe in equality but I won't ever say again I'm a feminist.baduuuum tsss