1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
BFE
Last Activity:
Aug 10, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 30, 1986 (Age: 37)
Finance and Boxing

Share This Page

BFE

Fapstronaut, Male, 37, from England

BFE was last seen:
Aug 10, 2018
    1. There are no messages on BFE's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 30, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Finance and Boxing
    Well, I am BFE and I guess my issue started from when I lost my virginity.

It was to an older woman I was about 16 at the time and she was 25 - she was into the sex scene "a lot" and it was akin to someone learn to swim in a paddling pool being told that there are far more awesome water parks out there to explore.

It was a sensory overload - from there I was always looking for the next quirk - big thrill and it got to the point I was having to look and search for really obscure things just to see if it existed and then ...

So now after years of depression, PTSD, anxiety and a functional neurological disorder being diagnosed to me after a few traumatic events - I managed to recover with sport.

I am at a high level of my sport - well higher than I'd imagine I could after 2 years nearly - and feeling good about life again.

I knew I needed help when I had a housemate move in and there were a set of high heels laying around and I had trouble resisting the urge to "use them" - so here I stand at the cross roads of my life - lots of positive things I can engage him and move on with life to the wonderful future or get stuck in a rut fantasising over inanimate objects and lacking the confidence to even strike up a conversation with the owner or other gender species less it be online started.

I will get better and I will resist and even as I type this the urges cry to me like a siren which I know if I answer I will only drown in an ecstasy of my own disdain.

Pleasure to meet you all :)

Signature