1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Chumanew
Last Activity:
Mar 20, 2018
Manage Groups:

Following 2

Birthday:
Mar 27, 1994 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Chumanew

Fapstronaut, Male, 30

I need help. I just sort of P'ed, and I M'ed during the day too, not O'ed yet. Help! What do I do? Urges are skyrocketing Jan 9, 2018

Chumanew was last seen:
Mar 20, 2018
    1. Chumanew
      Chumanew
      I need help. I just sort of P'ed, and I M'ed during the day too, not O'ed yet. Help! What do I do? Urges are skyrocketing
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Use the NoFap panic button!! It will help. Also go outside because you can't PMO if there is people around
        Jan 9, 2018
      3. Chumanew
        Chumanew
        Well, unfortunately I made the full cycle. PMO. It was around 12:00 midnight, I live in a secluded neighborhood, and I was alone
        Jan 10, 2018
      4. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Sorry to hear that man. But keep going!! Don't get depressed! Start again :)
        Jan 10, 2018
    2. Chumanew
      Chumanew
      Managed 18 days and PMO'ed. I think when I go into that section where they talk about relapses and addictions, it doesn't help me. 29/12/17
      1. A41:14A likes this.
    3. Chumanew
      Chumanew
      It's been exactly seven days. No uncontrollable urges as yet, the nervous shakes have began.
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    4. Chumanew
      Chumanew
      I just PMO'ed again. I think I'm in trouble. I just cant seem to stop
      1. 2525 likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Like your honesty man.. now it depends how u deal with it... i like the comparison if u climb a mountain and make a slip... are you going to keep rolling down cuz u slipped already or are you getting up.. and walk the path again. Best of luck buddy
        Nov 30, 2017
        2525 and Chumanew like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 27, 1994 (Age: 30)
    Remember

Signature

[​IMG]