1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
DETWK
Last Activity:
Jul 15, 2020
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Student

Share This Page

DETWK

Fapstronaut, Male, from United States

You can wake up every day to great life experiences or wake up every day to a pile of nut. You're choice. Jun 25, 2020

DETWK was last seen:
Jul 15, 2020
    1. DETWK
      DETWK
      You can wake up every day to great life experiences or wake up every day to a pile of nut. You're choice.
  • About

Student
    NoFap is only part of my journey. I'm actively trying to improve all aspects of my life. NoFap and improving my diet have proven to be the hardest bad habits to break, though. But since starting my self-improvement journey, I've started exercising daily through weights, cardio, and martial arts. I take cold showers daily. I've quit any sort of drug use, completely. I limit my drinking to 1-2 beers or glasses of wine (no liquor). I sold my gaming PC that caused me to be isolated and antisocial. I still play video games from time-to-time but only mobile games that still allow me to be around other people and don't require as much attention. I've also begun the process of becoming a firefighter/EMT so I can spend my time doing something with meaning and purpose.