1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
I_Want_My_Life_Back
Last Activity:
Sep 13, 2020
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1999 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

I_Want_My_Life_Back

Fapstronaut, Male, 25

I_Want_My_Life_Back was last seen:
Sep 13, 2020
    1. goodnice 2.0
      goodnice 2.0
      Hey dude! I just wanted to check in. Be strong. Take back your life. Only through persistence and really wanting to quit can you achieve this, so be rock steady in your stance, don’t give up, show them your true potential. It was fun playing chess with you. Why is chess so addictive tho lol? Im afraid to go back
      1. Leashed4good and Hello Friend like this.
    2. tomandjerry
      tomandjerry
      hi there, so great to hear from you
      1. Sammyforthewin likes this.
      2. tomandjerry
        tomandjerry
        I once had a streak of 10 days. I am treally looking forward to not fapping and meeting girls at the beach volleyball on the 30th of march
        Jan 4, 2020
        Sammyforthewin likes this.
      3. tomandjerry
        tomandjerry
        the club runs from March 30th - September 27th 2020. I am going to try a cold turkey quit. see if it works. NO touching of penis. Please can you help me
        Jan 4, 2020
        Sammyforthewin likes this.
    3. goodnice 2.0
      goodnice 2.0
      hey my friend how are you? I hope you’re not lonely. If you ever are, just reach out to me. Idk what time zone you are on, but it seems like you’re always online at the time of morning for me. Where you from?
      1. I_Want_My_Life_Back
        I_Want_My_Life_Back
        I am fine, thanks for asking buddy. No, I was just upset with myself for not making it to 3 days. I've made a 3 day streak running now, though, so I'm back. I usually come online at night, so that should give you a pretty good idea which time zone I'm in. I'm gonna be a prick and not give out specifics though lol
        Dec 26, 2019
        goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1999 (Age: 25)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

[​IMG]
    The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven.