1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Lunar Devil
Last Activity:
May 28, 2019
Manage Groups:
IBO - lol not anymore, F mlms...all scams

Share This Page

Lunar Devil

Fapstronaut, Male

From the morning I will rise into the day, from the dark I will walk into the light! Oct 19, 2015

Lunar Devil was last seen:
May 28, 2019
    1. Gronkeman
      Gronkeman
      Hey bro. I read your post about bad breath and excessive masturbation. I know that feeling when people tell you that bad breath has nothing to do with masturbation.

The thing is, I have exactly the same problem. So, how's your life now? Have you get rid of your bad breath? Or do you have an email or Whatsapp number because I want to ask you about so many things.
    2. Lunar Devil
      Lunar Devil
      From the morning I will rise into the day, from the dark I will walk into the light!
  • About

IBO - lol not anymore, F mlms...all scams
    Independant business owner...but all failing because of pron...including life :( I also need to search for a business partner to start my new business idea but I who will talk to me like that...

Signature

|A millionaire once said "Life begins at 100million" !!!
    |Question: Why do ants and bees work without question all their lives from the very
    |first moments in their lives? Who the heck said you were meant to enjoy life, or feel
    |good, or that it will be easy?! You are bigger than the pain! Don't let it eat you