1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Markant
Last Activity:
Jan 12, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Oct 6, 1992 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

Markant

Fapstronaut, Male, 31

Markant was last seen:
Jan 12, 2023
    1. green lion eating the sun
      green lion eating the sun
      Welcome to nofap, btw I like your posts. I wish you to quit your addiction for good :)
      1. Markant and Sweet Potato like this.
      2. Markant
        Markant
        Thank you so much!
        I used the forum some time ago with another account but I completely forgot about it... I realized that supporting others and taking that focus from me really helps alot. Let's keep encourage others and each other to beat that nasty addiction.
        Great Bible quote btw, Christian here as well :)
        Oct 2, 2017
      3. green lion eating the sun
        green lion eating the sun
        Thank you! I also love that movie I put with the quote "Son of God" and that scene when Jesus says "Peter, just give me an hour and I will give you a whole new life"
        Peter replies "who says I want one?" and Jesus looks at him like "Come on, Peter" Very touching scene :) especially seen with the eyes of an addict who wants to quit his addictions forever
        Oct 2, 2017
        Markant likes this.
      4. Markant
        Markant
        Just watched it, very touching scene indeed. Glad to meet fellow Christians here who also fight the same and encourage each other. Thank you :)
        Oct 2, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 6, 1992 (Age: 31)