1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MJ Warrior 93's Recent Activity

1. MJ Warrior 93 attached a file to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 45 Time to go super saiyan! [ATTACH]

dab99991f363d1518f3d1f0adf2bcb25.png Mar 26, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  2. MJ Warrior 93 liked Fap5tr0naut's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 41 This monster is still climbing! Went on a date this weekend and felt more confident than ever. After dinner we rode back but I...

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  3. MJ Warrior 93 replied to the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 44 Last night I was so close to relapse, but in my mind came the memories of a nofap video or two I saw many times on youtube, and...

Mar 25, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  4. MJ Warrior 93 liked Baki Hanma's post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 163! exams are still going on :(

Mar 24, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  5. MJ Warrior 93 liked DRAGON_'s post in the thread THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!.

Day 0 Can't believe i fell for 6th time this month.. It's just i can't get going.. Need to focus up.. Daily check-ins, less screen time...

Mar 24, 2024 at 1:45 PM