1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Proxydore
Last Activity:
Mar 7, 2024
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Proxydore

Fapstronaut

Proxydore was last seen:
Mar 7, 2024
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      You are my idol brother. I am reading about celibacy & would soon take an oath to be celibate. Thanks for sharing your experience. I never knew people like you exist in this modern sexual world. God bless you brother!
      1. ele7ven and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Proxydore
        Proxydore
        Thank you very much Rajat !! There is many many people like me who try to live celibacy and chastity, but it's true they aren't known in our society ! Personnaly I'am catholic and I recieved the inspiration and help in this quest from nun, monks, priest, who are living a beautiful and balanced celibate life. If you have this possibility, you could encounter these persons, it helps a lot according to me !
        Apr 10, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
    2. somethingsea
      somethingsea
      Welcome to nofap!
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Proxydore
        Proxydore
        Thanks mate !!
        Apr 16, 2015
        Deleted Account likes this.
  • Signature

La sexualité ne mène à rien. Elle n'est pas immorale mais elle est improductive. On peut s'y livrer pour le temps où l'on ne désire pas produire. Mais seule la chasteté est liée à un progrès personnel.

Albert Camus