1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    You're welcome Beanie, thanks for yours too!
    Yeah, a solid 3 months!!!?? I can't wait either!
    Jul 17, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Won't it be awesome if you find the right church to work at on the 90th day?
    Jul 17, 2019
  3. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    The more I think about it my dude, I think that is mas o menos what is going to happen :)
    Yes... that would be awesome!
    Jul 17, 2019
  4. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Was it Español?!!! :o
    Jul 18, 2019
  5. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    I used to study Spanish.
    I was saying that, more or less, (mas o menos) I will find the right church to work at on the 90th day of my streak!
    Jul 18, 2019
  6. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    :o cool. And sorry for interrupting the conversation :s, but that would be really nice :D
    Jul 18, 2019
  7. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    That's okay :) I wonder if mas o menos has the same connotation in Spanish as more or less does in English... I will find the right church at "approximately" 90 days of my streak. :P
    Jul 18, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks from me too for the newgrip likes! :-)
    Jul 18, 2019
  9. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Yes, it has, I guess, I have wondered the same, but yes it's the same if approximately is what you tried to mean. But más o menos also is used when you are not feeling that well, when you say, I feel so so, me siento más o menos ahaha @.@
    Jul 18, 2019
  10. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    That's interesting. It's like the difference between cabeza and calabaza haha! I used to say "me duele en la calabaza" when learning Spanish.
    Jul 19, 2019
  11. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Okay, I really sorry, I was scrolling down to give likes ':D and I figured it out that I haven't replied to this. But if you say calabaza people can actually understand you that you mean cabeza, they will laugh lol but they will understand you
    Jul 25, 2019
  12. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Hahaha! I figured it was a common enough mistake. One time, though, when I was studying Spanish, someone asked me for the time. I said it in Spanish. I said, "son las ses en punto..." except I didn't say "punto." She almost got pretty mad at me, but figured it out.
    Jul 26, 2019
  13. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Oh my gosh ahahaahahahaahahaah this made me laugh for real....okay xD I can't stop laughing
    Jul 27, 2019
  14. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    Haven't told that story in a while :) I'm glad to find someone who understands XD
    Jul 27, 2019
  15. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Yeiy xD. It was really funny :D
    Jul 27, 2019
  16. Pastor Preston