1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Trevorphilipz
    Trevorphilipz
    Supernatural has been one of my favorite shows for years. I have seen all the episodes that are on netflix and am waiting for season 13 to start. Should be a good one but I won't give out any spoilers as to the events in seasons 10-12. I will only say you need a jumbo bucket of popcorn and a comfy couch, you have a lot to catch up on. It's a binge session for sure but that's not a bad thing ;)
    Oct 5, 2017
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Lol yeah, for sure. I will say, however, that I liked the earlier seasons a lot more... I miss the good ol days of two brothers fighting monsters and demons together. Everything is so complicated now, it gets hard for me to keep up with and remember everything. Although I also totally adore Cas, so I'm glad he's around. :p I haven't watched it in months, but I gotta get back on it and and finally catch up.
    Oct 5, 2017
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We were on like... season 7 or 8, and then we stopped watching, then we started it back over from the beginning, got up to season 9, and stopped again. Lol
    Oct 5, 2017
  4. Trevorphilipz
    Trevorphilipz
    Why all the stopping? I sorta have a tendency to binge watch shows i really like. And supernatural is one of those shows. I can watch a full season in a few hours lol.
    Oct 6, 2017
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well the first time we stopped was because we weren't really enjoying the religious aspect of the show. It seemed kind of God-bashing for a while, like around season 6. And then the more recent time we stopped, Idk... I guess I just got a little bored of the current plot, or it got too confusing. Like I aaid, I enjoy the earlier more simple seasons better.
    Oct 6, 2017
  6. Trevorphilipz
    Trevorphilipz
    Hey, are you doing the October challenge?
    Oct 6, 2017
    2525 likes this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I hadn't really thought about it, but if so, I already failed it. But I'm going on vacation with my family for a week, starting tomorrow, so that will make things easier for a while.
    Oct 6, 2017
    Trevorphilipz likes this.
  8. Trevorphilipz
    Trevorphilipz
    Ive started an AP group on skype that you're more than welcome to join. https://join.skype.com/qmvk9OaIta8t It's a small group and not much happens there, but we try to help the best we can.
    Oct 6, 2017