1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sounds like fear (performance anxiety) is getting the better of you. As you gain more experience with other woman, while avoiding PMO, you should be okay in future. Not sure what you mean by the term block though. Obviously you would have no anxiety masturbating on your own so blood can flow freely to your penis and your mind is relaxed. Hope that helps.

EEH89 likes this.
  2. Anyone here want to take a challenge??

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. EEH89

EEH89 Fapstronaut

Block mind i means that my brain in this situation is not concentrating on sex, thinking about something else, works ...

4. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Relapsed 0/90

bakes and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Join the club! LOL :)

Titu likes this.
  6. What kind? I am thinking on doing a smaller one than this one to get some momentum of success.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Day 1, relapsed yesterday.

bakes likes this.
  8. si87

si87 Fapstronaut

9. It's simple, It's just between you and me. I don't know on which day you are if you have completed 90 days already then you are the winner. If not then let's take this challenge.
    Now I'm on 7 days challenge, after completing 7 days I'll take 14 days challenge, then 21 days, and 30 days, after completing all these days I'll take 90 days challenge here, and whoever completes 90 days first here is the winner.
    (You don't have to take 7 days, 14 days, 21 and 30 days challenge, just complete 90 days here, before me then you are the winner)
    If you take this seriously, you know in a way it will help you to achieve whatever you wished when you joined this thread.
    But I'm coming, and I'll win. I'm sure on that.

* If anyone wants to take this challenge just reply I'll note your username and will check your streak everyday.
    * And if you want to compete right now from the beginning you can join 7 days days challenge, I'm on 7 days challenge now.( If there is a competition you can achieve your goal more easily like you can say to yourself that I'll beat this guy at any cost)
    If your want to compete with me from the 7 days challenge please leave a reply to this message and then join so I'll get to know you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2019
    Titu and Fredi-the like this.
  10. flabbergastedkoipond

flabbergastedkoipond Fapstronaut

Day 6. Surprisingly the urges haven't been hitting as hard as I expected them too.

11. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

56/90
    Still on holidays. Some days are wonderful. Sometimes it's hard. But one day at a time I'll succeed.
    Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

12. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 17
    One day at a time and one urge at a time.
    All the best guys.
    Use your precious time in good deeds and make sure that you cut out out bad activities from your life .
    Have a good day . Thanks

13. I'm in and currently on day 1 of the 7 day challenge. I am also on day one of the 90 day challenge. I figure the smaller challenges just add together to total the 90 day. Is that right or do you start over at 1 after each challenge?

Sarapeo likes this.
  14. I've been trying to succeed at the 90 day challenge on and off for 4 years and never been successful yet. 67 and 51 were my highest streaks.

Sarapeo likes this.
  15. Sarapeo

Sarapeo Fapstronaut

Day 10 / 90

16. Icanconquerit

Icanconquerit Fapstronaut

17. 05realme

05realme Fapstronaut

Checking in day 2!
    Back on track!!

Saitama999, Sarapeo, bakes and 3 others like this.