1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

2. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 17/90. Busy reviewing for Midterms which starts tomorrow, and working a lot and polishing feasibility requirement making ends meet in my business management major. Spending most of my time on my academics. Keeping myself busy each day to not even think about PMO'ing.

3. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Relapsed recently so I figured might as well get in on this. Day Zero, my days reset at 8:30 pm(thats the last time I pmo'd). I'll list a few of my goals here besides reaching the end of this 90 days which is of course important, mostly for myself but I suppose for anyone else who wants to read.
    • Do at least half an hour of programming every day during my reboot. After a while this can be bumped up but 30 minutes is a good sustainable starting place.
    • Workout 5 times a week using the workouts I laid out in the strong app. We can build this up either by starting with one full workout a week, or just doing 3 sets of one exercise in that day's routine, and then building up from there.
    • Meditate daily during my reboot, preferably in the morning when I'm alone and it's quietest.
    • Actually start using my daily planner daily to map all of this out and organize tasks, goals, random thoughts, etc.

4. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Day 89, 2.136 hours of the rest of my life

1 days left

Well what is there to say but onwards and staying vigilant.

5. ineedclarity

ineedclarity Fapstronaut

6. Nikhil クマー

Nikhil クマー Fapstronaut

7. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 2. I joined this forum 254 days ago. Of those 254 days, I was 222 days without M’ing to P.

Say_Goodbye, Bobske, Vendidad and 8 others like this.
  8. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 1 no M
    Day 199 no P

Let's get this second cleaner 90 day streak on the road :)
    Here's todays motivation!
    I can literally listen to this every day when I don't feel like doing something that I need to do!

Have a nice one guys!

9. bthebest

bthebest Fapstronaut

I feel confident and powerful and keep fighting:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

10. One day done.
    My mind was trying to convince me that I should PMO to my favourite P star one last time (again) before I say goodbye forever. Seen as I'm so close to the starting line.

If out today, should be really helpful.

Take care one and all x

Updesh, Say_Goodbye, bromor and 10 others like this.
  11. hellofriend86

hellofriend86 Fapstronaut

12. Ekendal

Ekendal Fapstronaut

13. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

congratulations

14. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

i understand your problem just fight it and improve yourself as a person give freedom to yourself from pmo

bromor, Merry Terry, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  15. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

day 61 completed i think this last month of my streak is very important as i am struggling constantly with urges and sometimes it was very close encounter but i can't do anything about urges but fight with myself and read about the articles related to this addiction it's a serious problem i am realizing now

Say_Goodbye, Jerky, bromor and 10 others like this.
  16. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 22. It's not easy but having this group for accountability definitely helps.

Say_Goodbye, Jerky, bromor and 10 others like this.
  17. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

welcome brother just update daily and you can feel the benefit from this group

Say_Goodbye, Jerky, Zori and 4 others like this.
  18. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

so day 19 here and feeling really awesome ;;; from today i'm gonna start tracking my habits [both good and bad ones ] and really hoping that due to this i must make progress and leads in my life ;;; also trying to read these days as in last few days i stopped reading ;; my next target is to complete 21 days and 2 days to go so feeling really confident ;;; also i will track my mistakes on google regarding to searches and my web activity as i started making those mistakes more often so i will track them and will reduce them ..

19. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 89 of 90 complete! (No P)