1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else here due to former crush problems?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ifindoubt, Jul 31, 2019.

1. ifindoubt

ifindoubt Fapstronaut

My PMO urges before my crush was normal, it was controllable, heck, I lasted about half a year without PMO.

Now it is out of control, I am over her(mostly, she still pops up in my mind, but very rare)

NF SINCE BIRTH and Hello Friend like this.
  2. Brethren no disrespect but the primary reason that you should be on here is for self-improvement not for anyone else but yourself. Good luck on your journey.

3. yeah except she doesn’t know i exist... and she’s a celebrity.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes. I pushed away the only person that has actually fallen in love with me so I joined this place to suppress all my sexual instincts as I am not using them for the time being. It is going good I suppose.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    NF SINCE BIRTH and Hello Friend like this.
  5. Not sure if I can relate. Whenever I find a girl I like I often use that as motivation to stay off PMO. When no girl is around I find it a lot harder. With that said I ruined some good chances in the past because of PMO. I have a crush right now actually. I haven't seen her in almost a month so it is hard to stay clean when she is so far away. I am getting the fuck out of this hospital at 13th of January and I intend on making her my girl friend when I am back to real life.

6. I don't think about women that I don't plan on asking out. And I don't fantasize about women who I'm not in a relationship with. It's saved me a lot of stress.