1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

El Camino: Breaking Bad Movie

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 15, 2019.

1. I loved Breaking Bad so I was excited when the movie became available on Netflix. When I was finished watching it I just thought “why did they even bother making this movie”? Yes, Jesse has to find a way to escape the law, so what? I already assumed he was going to have to do that when he drove off into the meth midnight. Was the movie really necessary? Did it reveal anything amazing? IMO, no.

Anyone watch the movie? What did you think about it?

2. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I have thought the same, I was like who cares what happens after because u already know there's nothing new to discover, Walther is dead it's just Jesse behind chased, I thought it will be boring. But the movie was hella good to me.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Yeah it was pretty good tbh!

4. I didn't watch it because I read bad reviews (i.e. the same as you are saying) about it.

I even thought the last season of Better Call Saul wslas a huge drop in terms of scenario quality.

5. I felt the cinematography was great and obviously in keeping with the shows style but the plot was lacking.

They could have shaved the entire thing down to a 45 minute special, maybe even less. Plus it was awkward seen Badger noticeably thinner and Todd noticeably fatter.

I hear they were waiting for El Camino to come out before adding more Better Call Saul episodes.

AlphaGod and Optimum Fortitude like this.
  6. I agree with you , it's like they just added another two episodes to the show that weren't actually crucial
    Anyway , I loved seeing jessie in the spotlight , not under walter's shadow

7. Bingo! I was excited to see a movie primary focused on Jesse too but one that had new developments regarding his life, not an hour retracing his captivity and some added shit about Todd. It’s not like we needed more reasons to hate Todd or understand why Jesse hated him.

8. True, and I really hate the fact that he's changed a lot, gained a lot of weight and looked like an old man rather than the screwed up teen in the series, I struggled to feel like it's actually a flashback
    We can all agree that the movie was dissapointing and didn't deserve all the hype
    They just wanted to close that open ending
    I liked the cinematography though, and Aaron paul acting is what made the movie good at least

9. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Didn't even know they were still trying to milk breaking bad lmao, they just can't stop until everything good is driven into the ground.

10. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

todd was way too friendly nothing like the scary screwed up teen as subzero put it.

11. Well making money is kind of the point, lol.

12. It ecplained what happened to jesse