1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. WittLowryfan0915

WittLowryfan0915 Fapstronaut

So basically we went to see The Hitman's Bodyguard today, and before the movie they were playing TV show ads. Well, one of them had a clip of the main characters doing, well, you know. Well, I got an erection off of this. And then another clips appeared later in the ad, and then a few moments in the movie were pretty "revealing" as well. Now, I tried to look away and ignore these moments, but still got erect from them. Now I know that this isn't a relapse because was unexpected, but this is my real question. So after that my brain just keeps leading me back to sex, like I keep having these fantasies and I try to shut them out nearly as soon as they appear, but I've still gotten erect from them a few times. Is this a relapse? Or just a side effect of the triggers from before?

2. WittLowryfan0915

WittLowryfan0915 Fapstronaut

Sorry for stupid questions, I just feel like I've come so far and I try to be really cautious with this stuff