1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to retain semen for good / prevent Wet dreams?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kohai, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Kohai

Kohai Fapstronaut

So guys. Its no problem for me, to stop masturbating. i stopped masturbation since 4-5 years. But after awhile of semen retention, my sexual desire get very high. I just work out to use that energy or distract me with other things/live my life. But still, this sexual desire deloads in night falls/ wet dreams. Sometimes just a little bit precum, but sometimes also real cum. And if its real cum, it doesnt differ that much from an ejaculation of masturbation. Brain fog, dizzines, loss of motivation comes in due to wet dreams with real cum.

Night falls occurs more often for me, when im stressed about things (bc i had some injuries, of which i was afraid) Now i know that these injuries are okay and im not longer afraid, but wet dream already occured because of musing on my injuries( will they heal fully, will my muscle be as moveable as before or will i lose some mobility???!) Im a little too perfectionistic about my body. If i injure a muscle, i fear that i will not be good enough for some sports. If i get some muscle tissue injury or tendon injury, im stressing out about them. Also sleep is really important, healthy sleep. If you start the day with less sleep, you will be stressed the whole day and this will make your mind weak. And you get easier sexual aroused, your body will use sexual arousement to compensate the stress you have (this stress can be stress from less sleep / stress in your mind etc) arousement. I think i sometimes use sexual arousement to relieve stress. So if there is no stress in your mind, you dont need sexual arousement and your body maybe transmutes this excess sexual energy for other levels in your mind/ your body.

Because really, i noticed that and im doing semen retention for a long time. Semen retention happens, if you have very stressful minds about some problems in your life. While asleep, these stressful thoughts will reoccur, and they will make wet dreams more propably. Also if you have erotic fantasies the whole day, this fantasies will also reappear in your REM-Phase. So i dont know what is the key.
    But i think, you just have to get your day full with some activities, that make you happy. If you are happy, you wont draw your dopamine out of sexual acitivities. Manage to reduce stress/ stressful thoughts, manage to get full sleep. These are the most important things. Dont eat to much before going to bed. Avoid caffein from coffee or black tea. I sometimes have to drink black tea bc in our turkish culture its very traditional, but i will say no forever now. It messes up my sleep. Black tea also contains forms of caffein. Then dont overeat and eat the right stuff. Proteins saturates for a long time, fat and carbs are also good i think. But much sugar is not good, it wont saturate you. So i think food should always be high in protein. Chips arent good too.
    Because its possible that a full bladder or full stomach massages the prostate from the inside of your body. i sometimes get an erection while exercising my abs in my gym at machines. Then i feel the urge to pee at the same time. When i continue this workut, i would get an erection + ejaculation. This happened to me in my teens always, since i figured out that the full bladder caused this. So when i stop the work out and go for a pee, i can continue the workout without an erection happens. I always thought, that i was weird or my body.

Yea, maybe i will start to read more about my religion (islam, koran), but also really understand it. Not only do its practives without fully understanding them. Kundalini /aryuverda alos states things about semen and ojas.

2. I think that studying religion more intently (for those who are into it,) is a really good idea. I'm of the opinion that most religions promote retention as a prerequisite for serious contemplation; I've definitely felt it when I've abstained for long periods (long for me anyway,) and it's guiding me in reaching my long-term goals.