1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to stop everything about PMO.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by PhantomCy, Sep 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PhantomCy

PhantomCy Fapstronaut

I relapsed just an hour ago, I felt extremely down, tired, self-abused, guilty, shameful... This is not my first regret, I tried to control myself, stopped to relapse this karma again and again. But there is always a billion of reasons to watch those disgusting videos when I was tempted.

I really want to stop. This is my new start but with NoFap this time. I hope that this will change my entire life and become a confident, healthy, and forceful person. Wish me good luck.

Sorry for my bad English anyway.

2. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi there, welcome to the community.

Great to have you here. I encourage you to come back and check in daily. This is a very good place to be and here are some of the most supportive guys in the world. We are warriors, we fight a very serious addiction here. I am not going to lie to you, your journey will be hard, but it is possible, and at the end, a new better life is waiting for you.

I would like to say that the most important thing in our journey is education. Educate yourself about the addiction. Once when we know against what we are fighting, its get a lot easier. Also, meditation, workout, reading, socializing are very helpful tools but you will get to that while you educate yourself.

Btw your English is fine, good luck!

PhantomCy likes this.
  3. naruku00

naruku00 Fapstronaut

It can be hard, but remember that every sensation, every urge you have will pass. Just try to not follow it. Today is my 12 day of reboot, but I am really determined.
    Better than relapsing, go here and write for you as well for us what you fill, that should help! I am with you. GL Bro!

PhantomCy likes this.
  4. PhantomCy

PhantomCy Fapstronaut

Thanks to both for welcoming. Of course, I will maintain actively here, I felt that this is a motivational and supportive community, let's fight together and overcome this addiction :emoji_muscle: