1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Letters to my husband

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by 0111zerozero11, Oct 8, 2018.

1. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

I super :emoji_hearts: Tool.

2. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

Stop.
    I have met more TOOL fans in this weird, but much needed community, than I have in my entire life.
    Girl's that :emoji_hearts: TOOL are the bees knees.
    Intuitive; different level.
    I'll send you details on when @Max Fisher & I visit his vineyard
    Please join us ;)

3. 0111zerozero11

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. 0111zerozero11

Almost a month later, & you have become Nostradamous.
    I am craving a man's touch, anything. It is taking everything in me to hold true to my morals.
    This is what it does to partners. I have sexual needs, too......

Wtf am I supposed to do? Become an old celibate woman, bc I can't stand the thought of my husband touching me, but I am also not a sloot.

Seriously. How do I get my needs met without adultery?

5. This is his post? The profile and background match. I read some other posts too. I'm trying the read between the lines but is the root of your question that his progress has stalled? How did it start off hopeful and end where it is now?

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  6. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

TOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

7. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

That’s what I thought too !!!! @cakeinacrisis did you change your name ?? If so I have been so worried about you and thinking about your mom

8. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

Have loved them forever it seems. Saw them live and it was magic. I was supposed to a few months ago too but something came up and I couldn’t go. But tool and apc in the same weekend would have been so amazing.
    Can’t wait for new tool!

9. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

Are you able to focus on your mom during this time? I can’t even imagine how resentful of my husband I would be if he ruined those precious last moments with something like his addiction to other women. I’m super resentful of mine already for everything he has ruined but that takes it to a new level. I am so sad and angry you are in this position.

10. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Dang it. I can't get on board the Tool train. I had a roommate like 2890371827 years ago who LOVED Tool. So I've always associated their music with him and his missing ring finger nub, pasty skin, Buffalo-Bill-from-Silence-Of-The-Lambs-esque voice, weirdo friends and family, endless Tool concert DVDs and speeches with "Maynard this, Maynard that", etc...

I don't hate Tool, but I can't get myself to give them an honest listen. I know this is wrong of me so I will surrender my Open Minded badge if I have to. :(

11. 0111zerozero11

My mom's cancer has spread to her bone marrow & I found hidden cameras all over my home today.

The kids & I are safe; I had a plan in place, thanks to my mother.

I can't imagine how hard it is for her knowing her death is quickly approaching & her only child's husband was watching her & her children daily, for God knows how long.

I'm going to leave it at that, as there's going to be a shit storm of legal stuff I'll be going through. Can't jeopardize anything.

I will need all the support I can get; I'm glad I have this community.

Cake

12. 0111zerozero11

Because he's a creep

13. 0111zerozero11

It is I...I took a beating from people because my creepy addict husband said really horrible, untrue things about me. It was really hurtful that some on here believed him. I dipped out, but came back.

My mom is the epitome of strength. I can't be depressed; I have had a really amazing life with her. I will see that my kids are instilled with everything she's taught me.

Your concern means more than you will ever know.

Thank you

EyesWideOpen and Deleted Account like this.
  14. 0111zerozero11

I saw APC this summer; my first time seeing Maynard live.

I didn't know that Maynard usually stands in the shadows while performing with APC; the "persona" he embodies in that band. For almost the entire set, I was all "where the hell is my God at??".
    His TOOL persona is lit on stage. Those are the concerts I want to see!

Live & learn ;)

15. 0111zerozero11

I adore you

16. 0111zerozero11

So sweet & kind...
    DO NOT be sad for me; it's his loss!
    I have always found comfort in making sense of things. I know God would never internally hurt me; He is telling me something.

My mother's impending death, has been a blessing in disguise, as weird as that sounds.

I have only been able to see the REAL meaning of life through her cancer; unconditional love. For yourself & others.

Also, fuck anyone keeping you from having that unconditional love, like my husband.

This angels wings won't be clipped any more ;)

17. 0111zerozero11

You will do it for me.
    Embrace nubs & his love of Maynard.

Do Maynard lovers take the lunar ladder detour to Mars instead? Asking for a friend....

You always make me smile. Thx

18. 0111zerozero11

wut

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  19. Banjaxed

Banjaxed Fapstronaut

Errrr what? Jesus.

Best wishes for the shit storm ahead, we’ll all be thinking of you. I really appreciate your presence here so I hope you still find time to pop by

20. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

One of my good GF was his groupie for the night . True story . We were in HS she was 16 .