1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut November Challenge is here!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Ivan Kalashnikov

Ivan Kalashnikov Fapstronaut

Don't beat yourself up over it. Figure out what triggered you, think of what you can do to avoid it. Jump back in and continue. You have the strength, it takes courage to admit that you fell, use that strength to pick yourself up and continue the fight. We all get knocked down, learn from it and keep going!

88991s, A Carolean and Krishna Das like this.
  2. Hammer0007

Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

Day 10! Yesterday I edged a lot, and don't feel good. Bit of a low point in my life at the moment but I'm still in. Hopefully I can turn my mood around.

88991s, A Carolean and Krishna Das like this.
  3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Horrified I noticed I had semen in the palm of my hand, realizing that I had lost the challenge and had once again been a coomer. But then I woke up, and it wasn't a wet dream either, just a nightmare, luckily.

Yeah, still going strong. A third of the challenge completed tonight.

4. Gracias bro. Suerte en el challenge. Tu puedes!

Ivan Kalashnikov and Krishna Das like this.
  5. Scared me in the beggining haha. Keep on going bro!

6. Kzhs234

Kzhs234 Fapstronaut

Day 10/30. Third of the way their now.

7. Hammer0007

Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

Day 11, and I'm out. I've relapsed and failed NNN! Sorry gang, everyone stay strong, don't edge, and goodluck! I will pick myself back up and go for the rest of november clean :)

8. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Same here

9. Nice try bro. Keep on going

10. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Still going strong at least as far as no pmo is concerned. Miserable in other areas of life but at least getting rid of this bad habit has been getting easier and easier.

11. Day 11 NNN
    Day 15 NoFap
    Same

12. Kzhs234

Kzhs234 Fapstronaut

13. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I'm still in.

Everything isn't perfect in my life, but I do feel better about myself when I abstain from fapping.

Worked from home today and was quite productive, got done what I needed to get done.

14. Ivan Kalashnikov

You're back in the fight brother!

Krishna Das and A Carolean like this.
  15. Ivan Kalashnikov

Keep up the good work. You're winning the PMO battle, hopefully you can tap into that energy to work on other areas.

Krishna Das and A Carolean like this.
  16. Ivan Kalashnikov

I don't think any one of us can say their life is perfect, we all have our problems. Use the positive energy that you get from abstaining from PMO to work on other problems. Every battle you win makes you stronger!

17. Ivan Kalashnikov

Closing in on day 12 of NNN. I admire those that have stumbled, but got up and kept going. I guess we all need to recognize the stumbling blocks and learn what it takes to avoid them.