1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapse? Hot dentist! Help!!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hotscone!, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Hotscone!

Hotscone! Fapstronaut

Yo nofappers!

Story time:

So today I was at the dentist. I came in and saw this really really/ super hot beautiful dentist. She told me to wait a bit ( we had a little conversation, before it was my turn).
    She laughed and I could feel a connection)
    Like she was lowkey biting her lips and we had fully blown eyecontact.. like I was watching her soul through her ice blue eyes ;D

Finally the real/my dentist called me. I went in and she began to do what she had to do. After a moment the hot dentist came to help. And I swear to god I could feel there was something on its way. Maybe it was me (and my nofap brain) but the hot dentist stood right next to my upperbody/shoulder.. and Yes I could feel her p@@&) she kept moving back and forward during the work. And MY dentist stood like half a meter a way!

Somehow I managed to stop the upcoming boner.. and finally they were done!

After the time at the dentist, I didnt catch her name so I started to search for it - I couldn’t find it.. Fuck

I finally got home and I really had to take a piss.. and there it was.. some semen was already released:(

it’s my hard mode on 4 months without PMO.

Now I don’t feel sad or anything
    - but my question is: Was this a relapse or some kind of a back setter ?

(It’s my first post, admin delete my post if not allowed)

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

No, that's not a relapse, stay strong.

marr708 and Hotscone! like this.
  3. Hotscone!

Hotscone! Fapstronaut

Thanks!

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Good for you man.

Hotscone! likes this.
  5. Nope. I wouldn't call it a relapse at all. You did not look at P, you did not M and you possibly didn't even have an O. But you did have an emission. And now you are on a slippery slope, so beware!

It is likely that you will have intense cravings for another emission and/or a full-blown orgasm, especially over the next few days.
    And, over the next few weeks (at least this has been my experience), you may find yourself wanting to repeat that experience somehow or feeling like maybe you can tempt fate.

Congratulations on your awesome experience. I'm sure that she sensed something about you (i.e. 4 months of semen retention!) but now you are at high risk of a relapse. You should be extra careful.

Mr.Conquerer, marr708 and Hotscone! like this.
  6. Hotscone!

Hotscone! Fapstronaut

Thanks +Tenpercent, I appreciate the time you took for answering this!<3

Hell yeah - im feeling some kind of tingling in my down areas, like Sometimes I’m about to explode/ have inner orgasm. I also noticed semen when peeing. My urges are all up in the roof.

I will definitely be careful. I won’t PMO.

Anyway thanks again, stay strong!!

+TenPercent likes this.
  7. Hotscone!

Hotscone! Fapstronaut

Thanks man!

8. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Its nothing.

And wet dream is nothing.

9. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

You are using sexual euphemism that seems to me to show the true problem, which is too long to explain here plus most people don't give a shit and just keep participating in the mental game of the addiction while pretending to be interested in a solution. As long as you are talking about people that way it doesn't really matter what you do or don't do.

10. I have to agree with RA. You have to stop making such personalised allusions to sexual arousal. I'm afraid you're not taking your addiction seriously enough.
    I have had the same thing happen to me. I have nearly ejaculated while in the company of attractive women. I become nauseated and aroused at the same time when this happens.
    Yet you, Hotscone, appear to be aroused and excited. You must disabuse yourself of any excitement you may feel. This is vital or you are bound to relapse. Take care and good luck.

11. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Sorry I couldn’t stop myself from rolling my eyes reading some of the sentences.

Not a relapse but I don’t know if sexualizing everyday situation is a good thing.

wastewater and Dexter Moran like this.
  12. JustAVenezuelan

JustAVenezuelan Fapstronaut

Congratulations but You shouldn't think with the Penis, but with the mind. If both like them, make a time and pass with conversations until a date. But stay strong and avoid the erotic images in your mind.

Mr.Conquerer and Dexter Moran like this.
  13. takeaction21

takeaction21 Fapstronaut

why would you post the link to the clinic?

14. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Not semen but precum.
    They are two different things.
    Don't worry much about it. Totally normal.

15. Hi Hotscone,

It was at most an involuntary emission. So you have not broken your streak. But try to control your thinking better. Which is not easy I know. But you are bound to relapse if you don't. In addition your use of words in the last post is provoking lust. For example you refer to a 'hot' dentist. Your sexual arousal to this stimulus is understandable. Alas the world is full of such temptations. It is our reaction to or lack thereof which determines our abstinence.

Good luck!

16. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

Congratulations dude

17. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

A relapse of what? That you're functioning like a normal man with male psychology and biology? A relapse is when you cease acting like a normal man and turn to acting like a ravenous fiend who is jacking off every moment, looking over his shoulder so as not to get caught, blowing voluntary loads so as to compensate for inner wounds or because he's drug addicted to pleasure chemicals in the brain - that would be a reset - voluntarily acting like an animal.

I must admit that I have found some unplanned erotic moments at the dentist, as when a dental hygienist sitting behind my head was trying to leverage holding my head still by pushing up against the top of my head with her breasts. Or, I have found the most hideous of dental procedures, even a root canal, as somewhat more tolerable with the fantasy of fingers being in my mouth for other oral purposes. Yikes!

18. I believe your body was just naturally reacting to her Womanly essence. But the fact she was being bodacious and flirting back at you is a tall tail sign. I've had many secretaries that have been attractive but I've never felt anything more then.. Hey I'm just doing my job and caring for the patient. I always have left that at rest. Every single time at the office I always hear, my boyfriend this, my husband that...

But I've had attractive nurses before. One major tip I can give you is focus on your breathing, take your mind to a garden inside your head, close your eyes if you don't want the intended visual. Even if her P is right next to you which I've experienced also, just remember she's just doing her job.