1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapsed

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TOMCRUISE007, Aug 6, 2020.

1. TOMCRUISE007

TOMCRUISE007 Fapstronaut

I was on my 4th day
    In between of Online classes,i just peeked out on some images and eventually ended up on p
    Sorry to everybody whom i made the promise of completing this journey
    Im full of shame ,very very sad
    What have i done!

2. TOMCRUISE007

TOMCRUISE007 Fapstronaut

Dream is collapsing

3. It happens man. Shake it off and keep going

Beat_Wizard and TOMCRUISE007 like this.
  4. TOMCRUISE007

TOMCRUISE007 Fapstronaut

It seems impossible, i have been relapsing for 5 months now and highest is 12 days
    I dont know when ill get there

Knighthawk and Kingler like this.
  5. Bro you'll have to master the first 30 days at that time the memory is really fresh. Do everything mentally as well as physically. If you are using a Phone or PC use it where you can't masturbate even if you want to like public places, try to avoid being alone. Try changing your environment, try to stay away from electronic devices. You're the one who can do it. You are the incharge of your life. I'm eagerly waiting for your autograph. Never depend upon your will & Yeah Never Stop Trying. All The Best !!! :) :)

TOMCRUISE007 and SoaringEagle like this.
  6. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

You will be able to make it, just keep trying.
    Every time you fail try to notice the reason for your failure and learn from it. Fill your time with activities away from the computer or phone. Play a lot of sport. You can make it!

TOMCRUISE007, Knighthawk and Kingler like this.
  7. TOMCRUISE007

TOMCRUISE007 Fapstronaut

Ya this was a while ago......but the wisdom is worth receiving. On day 3 now and feel very very good......i aint gonna relapse this time
    And ya......Ill remember the autograph

Kingler and SoaringEagle like this.