1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should i become a vegan?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by HardWorkOnly, Sep 21, 2021.

1. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Hello guys i saw this video and it made me wonder,what do you think about beeing vegan?,do you think it is benefitial for the body and mood?

2. I delved into peta videos when I was 19 and the result was me becoming super health conscious, about the water a drank, the chemicals in the food, I started eating super healthy. I did not go vegan however and switched to organic meats and veggies. I do not think that you need to be vegan but be mindful about what you consume.

3. WhiteLion

WhiteLion Fapstronaut

I have been vegan for 15 years. Go for it man! Just make sure that you eat more fruits and do not just replace meat calories with additional grains.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    danielghbr likes this.
  4. Yes, you can. Just make sure you're informed about nutrition. Most notably you must take B12 supplements.

5. andyl

andyl Fapstronaut

I made the switch to vegan for about a year, I’m very healthy overall but I have been losing weight the whole time so I was advised to add in fish or other meats To my diet. It’s a great way to stay healthy and lose some weight