1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

3. 28/30! It's a very nice feeling that this challenge is at last easy for me. I've been struggling here for nine months to get some routine. :D

4. Time to start counting again. Last night I thought it can't be too bad to keep on till 9.30pm, which I did. I ended up procrastinating in my other evening routines, and missed my goal of 10pm bedtime by an hour.

5. 30/30, challenge completed.

I have now done a 3-day challenge, followed by a 7-day challenge, then a 14 and a 30 day challenge. No resets in between. So to sum up, I've been doing this for 54 days in a row now.

I've been trying to do a 60-day challenge since November and I have failed over and over again. By instead looking at the challenge as a 3,7,14 and a 30-day challenge made me keep me going. Subgoals are indeed useful.

So with that said, I am going to transform my streak to 54 days and my goal to 60. Then after I have completed the challenge, I feel pretty happy with my efforts here and think I can move on with my life, e.g. doing this by my own without a challenge.

54/60.

6. Ephesians 5:3

Ephesians 5:3 Fapstronaut

I’m shooting for 10 pm. Day 1.

Force Majeure likes this.
  7. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I would do this, and replace this with UFC and MMA classes, but I'm afraid... :(

8. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

9. 60/60, challenge completed!

After doing this challenge over and over again for ten months, I feel confident that I can do this by my own without a challenge. If that ever changes, I will get back here, but for now I feel it’s time to move on.

Keep fighting my friends!