1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This will help with wet dreams

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by BeyondErr, Sep 11, 2019.

1. BeyondErr

BeyondErr Fapstronaut

(Brahmacharyasana) - Knee Pose. I do it 5 minutes everyday before bed and it has reduced my wet dream frequency. I usually get wet dreams 2 - 3 times a week and doing this changed it to 0 - 1 a month. Only once or none a month. Here is a YouTube video showing what to do I will also love to give credit to “Spiritual-Monk” from the Reddit (Semen Retention) for sharing this information am here to spread the knowledge. Their is more information about it online you can research to help you understand. Let me know if this has helped you.

2. BeyondErr

BeyondErr Fapstronaut

Am here to help answer questions

3. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Well thanks for sharing with us.... earlier i knew just squats works

BeyondErr likes this.
  4. There's one thing that seems to trigger wet dreams more than anything else: consumption of caffeine at night.

BeyondErr likes this.
  5. I'll have to try it. Snug fitting underwear helps, I usually have 2 or 3 wet dreams a year. Almost always laying on my tummy with my erection caught between my Briefs and the bed.

6. Enwar

Enwar Fapstronaut

Wearing tight underpants while sleeping actually harms your groin. You're best wearing loose clothing.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Hold it in likes this.
  7. I will keep that in mind. Thank you, gonna be hard to give up briefs though lol

Enwar likes this.
  8. True, I also see it's good effects
    That combined with a wet Kaupina/Langot at night helps

Deleted Account and BeyondErr like this.
  9. eswara2

eswara2 New Fapstronaut

PLZ SAVE MY LIFE BROTHERS

How to reduce the frequency of wet dreams?
    Relaxing the bc muscles and doing kegel for pc muscles is enough ? Doing kegel for pc muscles have any side effects ?

10. BeyondErr

BeyondErr Fapstronaut

Try out the position in the video 5 minutes before bed everyday

11. eswara2

eswara2 New Fapstronaut

Hmm bro